Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Choux0304

Name your Top 5 Coldplay songs

Rainy Day Poppyfields How You See The World Charlie Brown Midnight
  2. Choux0304

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

GUYS!!! WHAT IS THIS??? WE WAITED SO LONG BUT NOW ITS FINALLY COMING!!! IM CRYING! sorry... I just needed this
  3. Choux0304

COLDPLAYER WORLD MAP 2.0

Flensburg, Northern Germany, Ghost Stories Sent from my [device_name] using Coldplaying mobile app
  4. Choux0304

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Here in Germany there is a saying for events that will never happen. „Das wird erst passieren, wenn Ostern und Heiligabend auf ein Tag fallen." Literally: "This is only going to happen on the day, where Christmas Eve and Easter both fall on." I don't know wether it is internationally known or...
  5. Choux0304

There's a very nice thread on reddit.com/r/Coldplay subreddit atm. Maybe it's worth for you to have a look: Mobile Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Coldplay/comments/8dbcnt/live_album_predictions_long_thread
  6. Choux0304

Why did you choose your User Name and what does it mean?

I chose my username, because I liked the way it is spelled. Choux is a construct of letter, which would never ever exist in the German language. This makes it a bit exotic. Then I discovered that Choux is a french word, which makes sense according to the used letter etc. It literally means...
  7. Choux0304

Been inactive here for quite a couple of days because I'm writing my finals these days. I just read the last two pages. I'm so excited for the upcoming things. This definitely lightens up my mood! [emoji7]
  8. Choux0304

Coldplay lyrics game

It's us AGAINST the world
  9. Choux0304

Coldplay lyrics game

Is there anybody out there who is LOST and hurt and lonely too
  10. Choux0304

Come on and sing it out..

o
  11. Choux0304

Coldplay lyrics game

AND I know the mistakes that I made
  12. Choux0304

Coldplay lyrics game

See it ALL disappear without trace
  13. Choux0304

Coldplay lyrics game

honey you should KNOW ( hope this is the right thread now )
  14. Choux0304

The Coldplay Domino

oh fuck
  15. Choux0304

The Coldplay Domino

There's so much to be scared of and not much to MAKE SENSE of
  16. Choux0304

What Coldplay song are you?

I got "Viva La Vida" [emoji146]. This fits perfectly [emoji1]. "You're an amicable, friendly person who finds it easy to get along with others. You lead a content life and there's very little that you'd like to change." Thus, I am gonna start to rule my world, where seas will rise, when I give...
  17. Choux0304

The Coldplay Domino

I cant find a better way to proceed without it being lame [emoji1]: Twisted Logic (It's a twisted logic on how this is fitting)
  18. Choux0304

The Coldplay Domino

The Goldrush (another rush)
  19. Choux0304

The Coldplay Domino

Moving To Mars ( Mars is also far far away )
  20. Choux0304

Coldplay lyrics game

MAYBE I'm in the black, MAYBE I'm on my knees, MAYBE I'm in the gap between the two trapezes.