Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Zero Theory

Long time.....

It's very possible, but I was always under the impression that Los Unidades was strictly something that gave Chris more creative freedom and control, specifically for Global Citizen, with the rest of the band contributing very minimally. I feel like it's more of an ownership/copyright thing...
  2. Zero Theory

Long time.....

Essentially here's what we know: -We've been told by their manger Dave Holmes they won't be touring again until at least 2021, and that they are under contract for a couple more albums -The band have been spotted together in roughly week intervals at the Bakery a few times, starting last...
  3. Zero Theory

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Hmm.. isn't it odd that this is the same timeline for Coldplay being back together in London this week? Instruments and equipment were seen being rolled into the Beehive (their piano was just being tuned recently), Chris and Jonny were seen together in London on April 29 at the Champions League...
  4. Zero Theory

War of the Coldplay Songs

The Scientist vs Clocks
  5. Zero Theory

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

1. Birds 2. Warning Sign 3. A Message 4. See You Soon 5. Wish I Was Here 6. X Marks the Spot
  6. Zero Theory

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

I believe this is for a video that Coldplay released during the MX recording sessions showing they were in the studio.
  7. Zero Theory

Conscious Pilot totally sounds like a Coldplay idea/theme. I would bet it's Coldplay, but it's a bit odd that Chris and Guy are not on it... yet. At the same time, a lot of these registered songs don't mean anything, it's just for copywriting purposes I believe, whether it's an actual released...
  8. Zero Theory

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Life in Technicolour ii can change my mood any day. Incredible song. Something about Guy's bassline is so moving too.
  9. Zero Theory

Not sure if anyone else was aware of this, but it appears from Guy's recent Instagram activity that he is a part owner/possible investor of this company- https://www.bamorganic.com
  10. Zero Theory

Best Coldplay song ever in your opinion + why

I've always considered Clocks (especially when performed live) to be the best Coldplay song. The hypnotic piano riff is so simple yet so powerful. The lyrics and melody really fit well together with the whole idea of urgency/time. It's really just an unbelievable song and I can never get sick of...
  11. Zero Theory

YOOOO it says "Jan 2019 recording piano" :eyes::eyes:
  12. Zero Theory

I feel like people who "hate" Coldplay are either 1. Very insecure with their music tastes and/or music is deeply engrained with their identity are so they are defensive about it to keep their image. 2. Haven't listened to more than a few songs by Coldplay that they've heard on the radio, and...
  13. Zero Theory

I know that Brady is a huge fan of Coldplay and has attended multiple concerts. I went to the concert at Gillette Stadium (where the Patriots play) and Chris shouted out Brady. As for Guy, he and Brady are both good looking famous dudes who are into Aston Martins :laughing:
  14. Zero Theory

Gwyneth recently did an interview with Dax Shepard where she told an awesome story- She said her and Chris were eating dinner one night after the kids were put to bed. Suddenly Chris had a weird look in his eye and said "I've got to go to the piano". Approximately 4 minutes later, Chris had...
  15. Zero Theory

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

That would be a really unfortunate mistake but would also explain everything pretty well :laughing:
  16. Zero Theory

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I don't think so, honestly. If it was 2017, we already knew pretty early on in the year how Kaleidoscope EP was going to be released and how many songs were on it. Wasn't it even November 2016 that Chris mentioned the EP at London Palladium? And they even mentioned it would be 5 tracks and they...
  17. Zero Theory

Let's remember that it's not likely that Will and Jonny would be spotted in LA. It's not like they are prominent figures in Los Angeles nor is there a strong contingent of us Coldplay fans in LA who would recognize them in public. I would be willing to bet that Will and Jonny were out in LA as...
  18. Zero Theory

Name Artist |or| Band for Coldplay Collab

I really preferred the older Lady Gaga style, not so much the newer stuff. Except Shallow is an excellent song. But I can see how you can find her voice annoying. But she has an incredible voice and would be an interesting collaboration with Coldplay. Maybe something along the lines of the style...
  19. Zero Theory

There's a video of him talking to Coldplay backstage at the 2008 Grammy's, if I remember correctly. Same with Neil Diamond.
  20. Zero Theory

OH add Post Malone to the list!