Search results

1. S

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Hope I'll be back soon ;)
  2. S

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

3.24 pm Time goes by . . .
  3. S

Hi there ! Thank you for your wishes and sorry for being so late ! Hope you're fine ! See you...

Hi there ! Thank you for your wishes and sorry for being so late ! Hope you're fine ! See you soon dear Ari !
  4. S

Thank you so much for your wishes ! I'm ok but I'm working hard . . . Hope you're fine ! See you

Thank you so much for your wishes ! I'm ok but I'm working hard . . . Hope you're fine ! See you
  5. S

Hey Markus ! Thank you so much for your wishes ! I'm pretty late . . . But I wasn't on the board...

Hey Markus ! Thank you so much for your wishes ! I'm pretty late . . . But I wasn't on the board for so long ! I miss this place but I have a lot of work this year. And it'll be the same next year . . . Hope you're fine. See you soon !
  6. S

Ohhhh guys ! Thank you so much for your wishes ! Hope the New Year is going well for you. I miss...

Ohhhh guys ! Thank you so much for your wishes ! Hope the New Year is going well for you. I miss this place so much ! Hope you're fine Rudy. I have a lot of work this year and it'll be the same next year . . . Hope I can join you again soon See you !
  7. S

Answer the question above you

Yep ! And you ?
  8. S

Describe the person above you :D - PART I

Won an award ? :D
  9. S

Lost? Video Competition: Post YouTube Entries Here!

Hi guys ! How are you doing ??? I just watched some new entries and there're quite very very good videos ! Congrats ! I just finished mine . . . It's not as perfect as I wanted (not enough time . . . :() and it's my first video. I never shot anything before this. The quality is pretty bad...
  10. S

Hi !! I know . . . I have a lot of work . . . :( So I'm not very often around here but I miss...

Hi !! I know . . . I have a lot of work . . . :( So I'm not very often around here but I miss the board. I'm doing fine and you ? I just finished my Lost? video . . . It's not as perfect as I wanted but I had big problems with the Mac and no time enough . . . I'll post it soon See ya ! ;)
  11. S

HALLOWEEN

Celebrate Halloween . . . Don't know . . . :rolleyes: Eat a lot of sweets ? That's for sure ! :D
  12. S

Lost? Video Competition: Post YouTube Entries Here!

Hi guys ! I just watched all the entries The stop motion video is just AWESOME ! I'm working on something too . . . But I just started it :confused: We'll see :rolleyes:
  13. S

If you have a minute . . .

Ohh thanks a lot ! Really traditional but I need it ;) Nice to meet you too ! Hey Nash ! I know but I don't have a lot of time to go on the internet :confused: Maybe during the holidays. We'll see ! Good to hear from you Mister ! :lol: Can't imagine my teacher's face !
  14. S

If you have a minute . . .

Hi guys ! Hope everything's ok with you all. I'm not really often on the board :( And I miss some "silly" games and jokes with you . . . I need some help . . . I'm working on a project and I need to find a traditional music from Netherlands or Belgium. It's for an ambiance so something...
  15. S

The Coldplaying Pub.

Sorry Ari :confused: Yep I'm here. What's wrong with your timetable ??
  16. S

The Coldplaying Pub.

:smug: Thank you Ari ;) How was your day ?
  17. S

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

:D Ok ok
  18. S

The Coldplaying Pub.

Hey hey Ari Some beer will be fine please ;)
  19. S

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

Why Dilbert ??? And thanks guys :)
  20. S

The Coldplaying Pub.

Hey hey ! Can I have something to drink pleaseeee ? :D