Search results

1. K

Guilty Pleasure Music

Well I'm a West Coast struttin', one bad mutha, got a rattlesnake suitcase under my arm. Said I'm a mean machine, been drinkin' gasoline and honey you can make my motor hum... Another one: Van Halen's Jump. Whenever I hear that synth on the radio, I want to be an '80s movie finishing...
  2. K

Guilty Pleasure Music

What... is even going on in that video... And why isn't Europop on my music player yet... The guiltiest of the guilty: RuPaul. RuPAUL 06, Champion - YouTube Totes jealous of his boogie.
  3. K

Paradise *OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO!* (Youtube Video In First Post, plus 1-10 elephant poll))

Yes! Ugh, when I thought of the serious video they were going to do with this song I almost couldn't bear it :P So happy they went with a lighthearted version. I was smiling throughout the whole thing.
  4. K

An important public service announcement. Please read.

Oh my god I lost my shit. This gif is awfularious
  5. K

What do you think of the new song 'Paradise'?

I listened to it 3 times when it came out, and in the end I just felt one. Big."Meh." I've not had the desire to go back to it since. I never thought I'd be one to say "I miss the old Coldplay," but this song is so completely cookie-cutter. In this 'experimentation' it's like they've lost their...
  6. K

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! (March 2nd)

Happy 33rd, Chris!!! ...Wow. It's been that long. Feel like I'm saying this to an old friend, here :P
  7. K

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

I really like this pic. I tore the page out from Entertainment Weekly -- it's on me door now :P
  8. K

**Official Countdown to Jonny's Birthday **

I love those gifs so much. HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY JONNY!!! Now you can finally take that cap off... even if only to put a party hat on :lol:
  9. K

How the hell have I not seen this yet?! Oh my God. I saw the VLV vid when it came out and it was a bit of a disappointment to me... This video is WAY more of what I envision whenever I listen to the song. It's brilliant... wow. (I do miss the whole band throughout most of it though.)
  10. K

Guys -- I haven't kept up on everything Coldplay's done (bad me) -- and I am wondering, what video are these pics from? They look so cool.
  11. K

Coldplay - The Movie

It's scary.
  12. K

Coldplay - The Movie

Guy = Joseph Fiennes ...or just some animatronics. :P
  13. K

Viva el Cantante! - My drawing of Chris

Thanks! Ah, you don't like the "hot air balloon" look? :P
  14. K

YES, that's it! Thanks, I appreciate it! :D
  15. K

Thanks KingChris! :lol: The one I used for the drawing -- same pose and everything. The only place I can remember seeing it is in the first Viva la Vida tour program, in the Chris section.
  16. K

Thanks guys :) I have a favor to ask... If one of you happens to have that photo of Chris on hand (er, on file...), could you post it? There are so many picture threads/galleries and I cannot go through thousands of pages looking for it right now. :P
  17. K

FUGPLAY

LMAO Guy! That was the pic I was looking for! I think Will is the champ of pedosmiles.
  18. K

Chris sound alike

He does sound like Chris sometimes. Here's another sound-alike. I heard it in the mall a long time ago and it tripped me out: YouTube - Blue Merle - Burning In The Sun
  19. K

Donor Look-a-likes! Want a Chris baby?

Vain and creepy. If you're so obsessed with celebrities that you want to get plastic surgery to look like them -- whatever, your own body, I guess. But wanting to influence your kid's looks for the same reason? How obsessed do you have to be?