Search results

1. G

The few, the proud.

So there's about four of you who may *may* remember me from.... a year and a half ago. That's right. Lovinggood is back in town. I used to come around these parts a lot, was an occasional poster and a heavy surfer. So what's new in the world of coldplaying?
  2. G

Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

Yes. There isn't a thread for them. And they're quite good. Don't know why... but I have all these old vinyl's of my parents and they are quite good. quite good. Does anyone have a copy of "Can't take my eyes off of you" on mp3? It is, in my eyes, the best. By far. Because one time...
  3. G

Guitar question...

i JUST got an epiphone AJ acoustic. nice. and i'm presently learning to play. feels good to be in the "club."
  4. G

A-Z of artist names

N-Nirvana
  5. G

Guess the song!

low "you have your questions..."
  6. G

Radiohead

thanks abunches :rolleyes:
  7. G

A-Z of artist names

J - Jethro Tull NEXT: L
  8. G

Radiohead

anyone have 2+2=5 from com lag? rapidshare?
  9. G

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

i'm with you. but untill then, this boy from the states has discovered how freaking awesome radiohead is. and they have a new album this year, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: (evil laughter)
  10. G

Sleeping Sun!

definately the best new song since X&Y... since gravity was already out.
  11. G

Proof vs. Gravity

proof may think it's all hot and tot and it may sound freaking sweet, but gravity broke my heart. i love you, gravity.
  12. G

Best Song Number #3??

have to say... spies... because i love it.... it sounds so.... good.... and white shadows is just... too.... not good enough... and gpasayf is only good when i'm tired, for some reason.
  13. G

Your least favourite Coldplay song

no more keeping my feet on the ground annoys me a bit
  14. G

Guess the song!

Low "cause in the end, there's only love..."
  15. G

Coldplay Quotes

"we were recording for a year, and then all we wanted to do was go out and tour, and then after about a year of touring, we want to head back to the studio and record. We like both of them, we're musically bisexual, we like it both ways." Chris in the ACL interview.
  16. G

[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

project america: let's put together some new sheet music for the NEW version of gravity. that would be swell.
  17. G

WHY DO WE LIKE COLDPLAY?

Sometimes I sit at home, doing Sudoku, and I'll be listening to other music, and I'll pop in AROBTTH, and right about the end of politik, i'll suddenly become overcome by this emotion, akin to when one falls head over heels in love, and I think to myself, "this has got to be the best thing I...
  18. G

What are you thinking right now?

i sail! our boat survived k-rita!
  19. G

What are you thinking right now?

i'm hopelessly in love... but with who? i haven't a clue.