Search results

1. S

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

My ranking right now: 1. Parachutes / VLVODAAHF 2. AROBTTH 3. X&Y 4. EL / MX 5. GS 12. AHFOD
  2. S

Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

Reminds me of Rainy Day...
  3. S

Rank The Songs From A Head Full of Dreams!

1. A Head Full of Dreams 2. Everglow 3. Up&Up 4. Amazing Day 5. Birds 6. Adventure of a Lifetime ------------------------------------------- 7. Fun 8. Army of One ------------------------------------------- 9. Hymn for the Weekend 10. X Marks the Spot (Kaleidoscope) (Colour Spectrum)...
  4. S

[2016-07-01] Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, Germany

Do i have to log in on wednesday to get access to the eventim presale or will i get a link once registered for the ticketalarm?
  5. S

Rank Coldplay's 6 Studio Albums

1. A Rush of Blood to the Head Parachutes Viva la Vida o.D.a.a.h.F. 2. X&Y 3. Mylo Xyloto 4. Ghost Stories
  6. S

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

It sounds great! Can't wait to watch the Blu Ray tommorrow...
  7. S

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

It would be really nice to find a video rip of the show in the multimedia section tommorow as there is no broadcasting in germany and i can't stay up to watch the stream due to work tommorow :(
  8. S

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Ghost Stories Deluxe Edition or LP7?
  9. S

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

That looks amazing! The only thing in the world that could make it look even better is a Safety EP in the top left corner :D
  10. S

NBC DVD SPECIAL TRAILER! (May 18, 2014)

Post #170
  11. S

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I believe there is more truth in the rumors of a 2015 release than first thought. As there are no tour plans for GS and they are already recording new material there might be an early surprise for us this time. But only time will tell what is going on...
  12. S

Is HLH still alive on you?

Nothing reminds me more of that great festival summer 2011,waiting for LP5 and that awesome cologne concert opening :) great song!
  13. S

Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

thanks to amazon.de my copy will arrive one day late, though i ordered at the first possible day :( so tommorow is the day...
  14. S

Chris interview on Kevin and Bean show on Friday [16-05-2014]

did he mention who is in his mind for this duet?
  15. S

Ghost Story

Maybe a little clue about what to expect of things to come...if one could be so crazy to talk about this already
  16. S

Guess the singles!

Ink would be my guess too
  17. S

"O" is gonna be my favorite track!

Beside to the 'Fly On Part' being the perfectness itself, the outro with Apple singing makes a beautiful ending to this album, feels just like the credits to a great movie. It creates the same feeling in me like The Escapist does, just like the curtains draw close and the light softly turns on...
  18. S

How often have you listenned to GS?

Just about 6 or 7 times what is not that much for a brandnew coldplay release for me, but i am only listening to it when i know i got enough time to listen through the full album and not just single tracks. I really see listening to Ghost Story as a kind of journey which is even more fun when...