Search results

1. R

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Seriously no Irish shows? That's ridiculous. I'm hoping they hit my part of the country before summer ends. I'll be so busy with college I may not be able to make it if it's during the semester.
  2. R

It's growing on me the more I listen. I may end up replacing some tracks with live version just because I really dislike the production. That's my only complaint really. I'm so ready for them to announce the NA tour.
  3. R

atlas!!!!! How have you been? Listened to the leak yet?
  4. R

YES THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. The last minute of Birds is so similar.
  5. R

Stargate were the producers of the album. Most people who are unhappy are complaining about the producing. Songs like Up&Up that sounded amazing at the TIDAL concert are "over-produced" on the album.
  6. R

I think you're going to be just fine then. I just finished listening to everything and my only complaint is with the production. I'm really hoping for a live album where everything sounds more natural.
  7. R

I just want to remind everyone that live Coldplay has always been a million times better than album Coldplay. AHFOD and Up&Up were both way better at TIDAL than in the album because they weren't ruined by the production. As we see more live performances I'm going to replace almost every song...
  8. R

If you liked MX I think you'll like this. It's different from MX, but still poppy like MX was. The closest comparison album I can think of is VHS by X Ambassadors. Very hit or miss. I think a lot of the bad reviews are just because people were really excited and didn't quite get what they expected.
  9. R

Don't expect it to sound like anything we've seen from them before. Don't expect every track to be great. About half the tracks I thoroughly enjoyed, the others were just fillers. As long as you're not expecting it to be their best album, you shouldn't be disappointed.
  10. R

Finally caved and downloaded it. I just started and I already agree about the overproduction. AHFOD was so much better live. Hopefully they'll do another live CD where everything is cleaner. I'm in love in Birds right now. The last run reminds me of Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes...
  11. R

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

This is great! Was it on YouTube or did you upload it straight to here? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

Honestly, unless Coldplay makes something awesome, I'll probably keep that image permanently Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

When I get home and rip the MP3 from YouTube, that will be the album art I use. Looks awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

As much as I'd like to think it will, Atlas was nothing like Ghost Stories. We'll see though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

I teared up the first time I listened to O. Not sure this one will do it for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. R

To me it sounds like LP6 style without the depressed theme. So glad I decided to check tumblr during class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. R

I hope so but I doubt it. If AHFOD were just AROBTTH part 2 I would die of happiness. I'm just not sure they're still the band that made AROBTTH, if that makes sense. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. R

It's crazy enough listening to Parachutes and then Ghost Stories. It'll be interesting to see the contrast between Parachutes and AHFoD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. R

Chris said it's like the end of a story, so naturally I'll have to listen to all 7 LPs without breaks. Coldplay marathon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. R

Are you all forgetting that Coldplay is one of the cheesiest bands around? Look at the lyrics in Ghost Stories. This album title really isn't the cheesiest thing they've done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk