Search results

1. R

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

What I hear from the snippets and live performances: AHFOD= U2 Up&Up= Oasis Army Of One= Radiohead Birds= Arcade Fire HFTW= Beyonce
  2. R

I guess one day Coldplay will release a countdown for the music video of their new single. And finally they will release the video without sound just to tease us a little bit more. But obviously a lot of people here would be fine just to know the name of their new single :D
  3. R

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

Would have been a very great song if they left out those annoying electric claps and the "OoOoOoOo" parts.
  4. R

The Official 2014 World Cup in BRA71L thread!

Well, I'm a German, so I am very happy about the victory yesterday. And I'm not really feeling bad for Brazil because they were simply too bad. We didn't want to humiliate Brazil, it's just the fact that Germany lost a 4 goal leading against Sweden some time ago, so I think they wanted to shoot...
  5. R

Coldplay & Cat Power - movie soundtrack for Wish I Was Here

Sorry if someone has already mentioned it but I'd say it completely sounds like "2000 Miles".
  6. R

Coldplay & Cat Power - movie soundtrack for Wish I Was Here

I guess they have done a lot more than just the GS songs in the last years...
  7. R

[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

doesn't work for me, what can I do?
  8. R

Predicted Setlist for Royal Albert Hall concerts

Type it in YouTube. It sounds very strange for a Coldplay song^^
  9. R

Predicted Setlist for Royal Albert Hall concerts

I really would like to hear A Spell A Rebel Yell, one of my favorites, buit I don't think they will ever play it^^
  10. R

The Official 2014 World Cup in BRA71L thread!

I hope for Germany of course, but I'm not very optimistic.
  11. R

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

Sherlock is my favourite tv series (besides FRINGE :D). The third season just started in Germany, love it so far.
  12. R

2015 LP7???

Yeah we talked about that a few days ago in the Radiohead thread^^. I hope for OK Computer mixed with In Rainbows and KID A.
  13. R

2015 LP7???

Oh guys you forgot the most important: RADIOHEAD I could imagine that they also bring out a new album next year.
  14. R

Radiohead

You're right. It would make today's people notice them again and would also please lots of old fashioned fans. But I don't think they'll do that, I think the next album will be a mixture of KOL and AFP. Look at their songs played live during the last years. Really disappointing, AFP is just...
  15. R

Radiohead

I personally would like them go back to their roots, especially to OK Computer. I don't like KOL and Atoms For Peace at all, i hope they find another way... I hope for songs like Karma Police, Everything in its right place, 4 Minute Warning, Cuttooth...
  16. R

I guess they wrote a lot of songs after MX or even earlier, and they put a few of them together on GS because they fit together very well for Chris' love problems. No matter how good they are, just to have the right topic. And the other songs they wrote will be released next year on a usual...
  17. R

Rank the Ghost Stories songs!

1. A Sky Full Of Stars: Of course only the live version without Avicii is awesome / Maybe the only song from this album we will hear in a few years (9/10) 2. Ghost Story: Wonderful, sounds like the old Coldplay, I'd put it in the X&Y era because it reminds me a lot of "Sleeping Sun" (8,5/10)...
  18. R

Fantastic Song But Shallow Lyrics

You're completely right. All Ghost Stories lyrics are quite ridiculous, but it all has to do with the separation with Gwyneth. I think and hope the next album will have better lyrics, maybe even the (hopefully) upcoming EP will have better ones.
  19. R

Watch live iHeart Radio album release party [May 19th 2014]

One more proof that ASFOS is so much better live.
  20. R

Radiohead

IMO Magic isn't influenced by Radiohead at all. Maybe Midnight, that's why I hoped that this album will be very close to Radiohead, but unfortunately not.