Search results

1. S

"Guilty" pleasures

Taylor Swift Katy Perry Christina Aguilera Although if someone asks me about these, I don't feel guilty at all. It's good music.
  2. S

How is Ghost Stories after the release mania ?

It's quite possibly my favorite album after Viva La Vida. Just brilliant. I'd rank the albums in this order: Viva La Vida > Ghost Stories > A Rush Of Blood To The Head > Parachutes > Mylo > X&Y
  3. S

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

In My Place
  4. S

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S III

I have an iPhone 5, and I love it. I switched from an HTC One, and the iPhone is most definitely better.
  5. S

LP6

I think they really need to knock up the experimentation again. Something like VLV, but even more abstract.
  6. S

The end of the world, Gangnam Style?

They have said this before. Nothing has happened.
  7. S

'27 dead' in Connecticut primary school shooting

I can't imagine what the families are going through. This whole thing is just so horrific and sad. We need an assault weapon ban, at the very least. I still don't understand our nation's obsession with guns.
  8. S

iPhone 4S

I just got a new iPhone 4 a few weeks ago, so I'm not ready to replace it yet.
  9. S

Chinese toddler run over twice, ignored by 18 pedestrians

It's horrible how they did this. I don't understand the mentality of people like this.
  10. S

Princess of China: Worst Coldplay song ever?

No, definitely not. It's a great pop song. The new album is a combination of acoustic folk, pop rock/R&B, prog rock, and alternative rock. It's a bit of everything they've done before, plus more.
  11. S

Which album cover are you using in your iTunes? [POLL NOW INCLUDED]

I'm using the second one. I just like it better.
  12. S

what do you think of paradise now? (after listening to the album)

I think it's one of the best songs on the new album.
  13. S

Rank The Albums

1. A Rush Of Blood To The Head 2. Viva La Vida 3. Mylo Xyloto 4. X&Y 5. Parachutes Just my own opinion.
  14. S

Grammys for Coldplay?

I hope they do!
  15. S

The Tracklisting

I really like Every Teardrop, but I hope it doesn't make the new album. Somehow I don't see it being an album track. In fact, I'd like none of the three songs on the EP to make the new album. Have all new songs!
  16. S

Hurricane Irene: Emergency declared in six US states

I somehow missed all the coverage on this, but I am keeping everyone in my prayers.
  17. S

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

It will leak eventually, but probably a week or two before the release date.
  18. S

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

I saw the movie a while back. Definitely the best of the series! :)
  19. S

LP5 Release Date

This is getting really exciting! :)