Search results

1. J

Radiohead

I can't believe they're finally playing Let Down again... wish I could see them :(
  2. J

Tom Odell

My girlfriend is obsessed with him :P I like a few songs which I've heard and saw him at Big Weekend a few weeks ago and thought he was good.
  3. J

[2016-06-05] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

A Head Full of Dreams Yellow ETIAW The Scientist Birds Paradise --- Everglow Lovers in Japan Magic --- Clocks Midnight Charlie Brown Hymn for the Weekend Fix You Heroes Viva la Vida Adventure of a Lifetime --- Don't Panic (unplanned) In My Place (request) See You Soon --- Amazing Day ASFOS Up&Up
  4. J

That was a blast! I was so happy to hear Lovers in Japan, even though nobody around me seemed to know it... Don't Panic was also great to hear, including Jonny's singing part :D I would have liked something a bit more obscure as the request (I was gonna request AROBTTH but didn't get round to...
  5. J

Radiohead

My list is something like this: OK Computer In Rainbows Hail to the Thief A Moon Shaped Pool Kid A The Bends Amnesiac The King of Limbs Pablo Honey It shifts all the time (especially AMSP at the moment obviously) but the top 2 and bottom 3 are pretty much set in stone. I'd say the top 6 are...
  6. J

I'm back!

Hi guys! Yep, I remember the good old chatbox days... Is that gone now? I can't see it :( I'm still looking forward to the shows (especially Manchester) despite not being a huge fan of the most recent couple of albums, as I know they put on a great show. I'm sure my inner fanboy will emerge...
  7. J

Radiohead

Love the new album. I just wish I was seeing them live this year :( Hopefully they'll come back and do a proper tour next year with tickets that don't sell out in less than a second.
  8. J

[2016-05-28 & 29] Coldplay at BBCR1 Weekend, Exeter, UK

This is going to be my first time seeing Coldplay live thanks to my awesome girlfriend getting us tickets to this :awesome: I'm expecting an average setlist of just the hits but I can't complain about a free festival now can I? The lineup isn't exactly amazing, but I'm looking forward to seeing...
  9. J

Been a Coldplay fan since 2011 (well, on and off) but never got around to seeing them before. I missed out on tickets for this tour when they first went on sale, but my girlfriend who lives in Exeter got us both tickets for Big Weekend. Now I couldn't be satisfied with just seeing a (probably)...
  10. J

I'm back!

I'm not new here but I haven't posted in like 2 years and this place looks completely different to how I remember it, and most of you here probably don't know me (unless any of the old folks from like 2012 are still on here) so.... hi! I'm James (as you probably guessed) and I'm not really a...
  11. J

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

I saw them live last night in Brighton and the night before in Manchester. They were awesome both nights, and I got to hear Fury live so now I can die happy. Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  12. J

The Blur Thread

I want to listen to the new songs so badly but I'm not home until tonight :( Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  13. J

Your opinion of the song seems to be pretty much the opposite of mine, lol. I really don't care about the cheesy lyrics, I stopped caring about Muse lyrics when they released Survival. The thing I look for in Muse is their ability to make good rock music and awesome riffs, which this song...
  14. J

The Blur Thread

GUYS http://www.nme.com/news/blur/83469 I MIGHT BE GOING TO THIS Anyone else up for it?
  15. J

The new song rocks :cool: Also I'm seeing them in Manchester :awesome:
  16. J

The Blur Thread

The new song 'Go Out' is cool, it kinda reminds me of a mix of Blur/13 in style. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album :D Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  17. J

The Blur Thread

Holy fucking shit they actually just announced a new album AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
  18. J

Favorite band (besides Coldplay)?

It kinda sounds like this thread is assuming that everybody's favourite band on this forum is Coldplay :P Not that I don't like Coldplay, they just don't come anywhere near my favourite bands at the moment. Anyway, I don't think I could choose between these: Radiohead Oceansize Muse Biffy...