Search results

1. C

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

Hand sanitizer is a hygienic product. You know what else is a hygienic product? DEODORANT! .... Ode to Deoderant :) An aglet Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  2. C

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Omg I have this one! And the sweatshirt too :) Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  3. C

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

aww thanks guys! :blush::heart:
  4. C

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

my limited edition parachutes vinyl and ahfod vinyl came in the mail just in time for my birthday today woooo!!! [emoji119] Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  5. C

Yeah I think Harry has said that one of his biggest idols is Chris Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  6. C

I had the weirdest/most wonderful dream! I dreamt that I was at a Coldplay concert but before the show started there was a smallish crowd of people gathered in a nook (including me) by the front of the stage and we were waiting for Chris to sign autographs I think, but he didn't manage to get to...
  7. C

[2016-11-19] Coldplay headline Global Citizen Festival in India

Omg I was reading those articles and tweets about people complaining too...they should get their facts straight before they start hatin! lol I'm pretty sure that's how you win tickets. Were the actions you took for the GCF in NYC? If so, there might be separate actions you still have to do for...
  8. C

What is your age?

Omg same here! My mom who is now 60 took me to my 1st Coldplay concert for my 8th grade graduation present in 2009 (I barely made it for the Viva era thank god) and has been my concert buddy for all the other 9 of my concerts ever since. Although she still doesn't really understand why I have to...
  9. C

Chris and Jonny

ok last one lol
  10. C

Chris and Jonny

There was so much Buckin during the MX era :heart:
  11. C

Chris and Jonny

Another gem :dazzled:
  12. C

Chris and Jonny

Aww thank you for this! Good luck with finals, love :nice::heart:
  13. C

Chris and Jonny

my goddd this is killin me :dead: did you take this beauty?
  14. C

Chris and Jonny

I know they're some of my faves :dazzled: They're from when they did War Child UK at Indigo at the O2 2/24 :)
  15. C

Chris and Jonny

Buckin was the very first brotp I ever witnessed. Happy Anniversary Buckin [emoji173]
  16. C

Coldplay lyrics game

I drew a line for you, oh what a thing to do Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  17. C

idk if you've all already seen this but i just barely saw it and thought it was incredible :) Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/1__kh0iQ3io Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  18. C

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

In a bowl of alphabet soup you may happen to find the letters X & Y stapler Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  19. C

Let's Play Coldplay ABC Game

Jason Regler, creator of Xylobands! Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app
  20. C

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

IM SXREAMIJNG!!! :laugh4: source