(08 DEC 2014) Coldplay Performing on BBC Radio Theatre for The Jo Whiley Show

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Audience was pretty awful IMHO....My 72 yr old mum was dancing about the kitchen making tea more enthusiastic then the people in the front row lolol I know when I go to a concert I rock out, along with me mates, we make sure the band knows we love them, sing along, dance, chant, party in our seats....this crowd was a total lackluster dud :(
Maybe thats probably because the small amount of audience...? That venue is so small though

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Does anyone record the chatting with the band earlier after the show? I only listened for the first 50 secs :(

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I bet a lot of people from the crowd weren't even proper fans and just applied for tickets because they were free! x

nev72

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The audience would have been made up of a fair few people from the BBC, not necessarily Coldplay fans. That's probably why.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have to scrap the recording, the audio is out of sync :( Lag and the length of time. It's better if someone records it on a TV recorder and i'm sure someone will post it anyhow, so just have to wait for the official stream or an upload :)

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Have to scrap the recording, the audio is out of sync :( Lag and the length of time. It's better if someone records it on a TV recorder and i'm sure someone will post it anyhow, so just have to wait for the official stream or an upload :)
did u record the after show interview? both will and chris said lot of stuff about lp7 and i need to re listen to it

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you for the effort! I appreciate that x

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Too bad I've got a TV on and knew which channel but dunno how to record :p

*This is probably because I just dont really watch TV regularly at home as I watch Youtube all the time hahah*

chipotle

i grow stuff
Coldplayer
I have the after-show chat recorded. Do you post links here or in Multimedia only?

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Post it in multimedia under Live appearances and interviews, many thanks :)

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I tried to quote as best as I could on CPing Twitter with the after show interview with Jo. Got some pretty funny quotes. I was typing as they were speaking, prob not exact but pretty good. What a great show. Loved the set list. Now I will go back and re-listen and enjoy!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
also I loved this Coldplay tweet. Something about that Sound board makes me crazy

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The view of Coldplay's sound man extraordinaire Dan Green <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ColdplayBBC?src=hash">#ColdplayBBC</a>. A <a href="http://t.co/m1vMte4fVZ">pic.twitter.com/m1vMte4fVZ</a></p>&mdash; Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/542053983188447232">December 8, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I just realized that they didnt play GPASUYF and TKC tonight. They left out two songs from last week's Munich show.