grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
There will be a chat with the band VERY SHORTLY

AH I WISH I WAS THERE

dianab

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OK...and now?![emoji31][emoji30][emoji31][emoji174][emoji174][emoji174][emoji31][emoji30][emoji31]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
The interview is on Radio 2 right now. More talking about LP7 and a tour.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I laughed my butt of when in the beginning of Midnight, when Chris was laying down and trying to be all mysterious and into the music, one guy from the audience yelled: "GET UP"
and Chris said "okay" :uhoh: and actually got up, and then went down again and was like "Actually, no"

HAHAHAHA :laugh3:

WAY TO RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE ASSHOLE FAN :angry:

:lol:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last but not least 15) O (part 2)

zzz

Brilliant!
Coldplayer
I laughed my butt of when in the beginning of Midnight, when Chris was laying down and trying to be all mysterious and into the music, one guy from the audience yelled: "GET UP"
and Chris said "okay" :uhoh: and actually got up, and then went down again and was like "Actually, no"

HAHAHAHA :laugh3:

WAY TO RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE ASSHOLE FAN :angry:

:lol:
Hahahaha yes, that was brilliant! :lol:

Was it me or was the audience rather quiet?

Mortilorie

Loving Everyday Life
Coldplayer
I preferred the Munich Show - not only because I was there in person- I think the crowd was more enthusiastic. Or is this just my biased view?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Hahahaha yes, that was brilliant! :lol:

Was it me or was the audience rather quiet?
Good to know I wasn't the only one LOLing about that :lol:

Yeah seemed like it. BUT it could have also been the mixing. And if you looked at the delighted, intently staring faces in the front row I'd almost say the fans were too busy drooling all over the floor than making any noise HAHAH

Nina8

Biggest Guy fan 2014
Coldplayer
Chris came close to Guy and changed one line of lyrics to "You're a Guy full of stars" LOL

zzz

Brilliant!
Coldplayer
slight understatement :p

they were terrible!
I wasn't sure if it was only me so didn't want to go all overboard with describing them as horrible :p

Good to know I wasn't the only one LOLing about that :lol:

Yeah seemed like it. BUT it could have also been the mixing. And if you looked at the delighted, intently staring faces in the front row I'd almost say the fans were too busy drooling all over the floor than making any noise HAHAH
It might have been...although even Viva didn't really spark any chant with Will singing his lungs out all by himself :blank:

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Watched it and loved it. I hope the people in the crowd were proper fans and appreciated how lucky they were to be there! Pffft, couldn't hear anyone shouting "Woo! " at the end of SFOS which was disappointing. The guys looked liked they enjoyed tonight and it made me laugh when Chris sang "'Cos you're a Guy full of stars" to Guy :) x

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Audience was pretty awful IMHO....My 72 yr old mum was dancing about the kitchen making tea more enthusiastic then the people in the front row lolol I know when I go to a concert I rock out, along with me mates, we make sure the band knows we love them, sing along, dance, chant, party in our seats....this crowd was a total lackluster dud :(