09-Aug-08: Osaka - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
No I think they mean Chinese Sleep Chant, because it hasn't got a title on the album

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
DAMN....coldplay is doing big things HAHA.....playing with her must have been really cool

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Huge thanks for the video!! It's fantastic!!

I've read something about a TV broadcast in a Japanese blog but I don't know if they showed the whole gig or only some songs. Hope somebody in Japan answer my comment on the video ;)

CookyMnstr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Clocks with Alicia Keys was awesome!!! Clocks always sounds great, but in this one you can see how much fun Chris is having!!! Any chance any talented person around here could make an mp3 of that song???:)

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Huge thanks for the video!! It's fantastic!!

I've read something about a TV broadcast in a Japanese blog but I don't know if they showed the whole gig or only some songs. Hope somebody in Japan answer my comment on the video ;)
I doubt very much it's the whole gig Chris, as they were meant to play for an hour, but put in an extra thirty minutes. Japanese TV runs to time just as much as the trains, and they sure won't delay other programmes to accommodate, alas...<edit> but there may be a repeat of course!! :)

Anyway, really looking forward to the answer you get, could someone please message me when we know if I don't post again soon after on this thread? I'd so hate to miss that...Thanks so much :)

deborahbr

♪ Viva la Vida ♪
Coldplayer
Viva La Vida is a little bit different from the other versions in this video. Isn't it?

Chris speaking Japanese is cute! Haha

Sitting on a piano with Alicia Keys... :laugh3:

Thank you for the mp3!

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Crazy japanese interview :laugh3:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKcbtscXQvY[/media]

Albie

Albie The Legend
Coldplayer
IS CHRIS MARTIN LIP SYNCING VIDA LA VIDA