Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

1-Sept-2010: Apple Preview Event - San Francisco, CA [Chris Martin Only]

gvargas

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
When did Chris get those earrings? And yes he is looking buffer. I haven't seen him in a while, he's looking different!

I haven't been to this forum in a while either. Read about "Wedding Bells" and had to come here to get the news and vids!

Always get the best info here!

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
He does look different huh. Is only a recent thing though, although the earrings have been around for a few months and the subject of much debate :p

Good to see you here again Gisela! :nice:

mamgirl

Canadian Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks for posting the vid of Wedding Bells. That's the first time I've heard it. I too would be lost without this wonderful website! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Chris seems to have gotten more muscle - he looks healthy...and good. :)

mamgirl

Canadian Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks for posting the vid of Wedding Bells. That's the first time I've heard it. I too would be lost without this wonderful website! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Chris seems to have gotten more muscle - he looks healthy...and good. :)