[10-July-2011] Coldplay @ Oxegen festival, Ireland

johkujii

jjjjjjjjjjj
Coldplayer
Yep apparently he was wrong! He went many years ago though so maybe it was different back then? or then he was just playing with me haha which is very possible as well! But yep stage times etc. tomorrow! TOMORROW. insane. it's getting soooo close, less than two weeks!

Craigie-J

I'm Craig... Hey!
Coldplayer
I'm going now too btw, just thought I'd erm, mention (or boast) that in here! :)

If the set stays as it is right now I'll be wetting myeself! :eek:
ENL and Life is for Living?! Jesus, never thought I'd see the day, seriously! :D

squibby92

I'm So Easy To Please :)
Coldplayer
i know i've been saying it for months that they should put everything's not lost in. Then life is living sounds awesome live. cannot wait for it now also can't wait to hear shiver live for the first time. Basically i can't wait to see Coldplay again haha

johkujii

jjjjjjjjjjj
Coldplayer
Everything's Not Lost is one of my least favourite CP songs...:uhoh: and I don't like Shiver very much either haha I don't really like the setlist that much but oh well it'll be amazing anyways! Charlie Brown is the one that I'm looking forward to the most and Life Is For Living will be amazing! :wacky:

squibby92

Coldplayer
Everything's Not Lost is one of my least favourite CP songs...:uhoh: and I don't like Shiver very much either haha I don't really like the setlist that much but oh well it'll be amazing anyways! Charlie Brown is the one that I'm looking forward to the most and Life Is For Living will be amazing! :wacky:
Really :O Shiver and Everything's Not Lost are my two favourite Coldplay tracks. Charlie Brown and Hurts Like Heaven are the two new songs i'm most pumped for.

Oxegen have just released the stage times too and the app for the iPhone/iTouch

johkujii

jjjjjjjjjjj
Coldplayer
Nothing really suprising there, except maybe that Bright Eyes is playing at the same time with Coldplay which kind of sucks cos you'd think that a lot of people like both of those BUT no can do, can't have it all and all that jazz. ugh I wish Bright Eyes and The National were playing the main stage

squibby92

Coldplayer
yeah, i'm more pissed about the saturday timings, Foo fighters and Deadmau5 are clashing and on friday I'll miss the end of The Strokes set to see Noah And The Whale. I think they could've arranged it better but never mind, just a week and a day away now :D

johkujii

jjjjjjjjjjj
Coldplayer
Yeah I think we're gonna try to see a bit of Noah & the Whale as well with Chelsea, we're definitely not leaving in the middle of The Strokes but if we get out of the vodafone crowd after they finish, then we might see a bit of Noah as well! Or atleast i hope so, I've wanted to see them live for a really long time so..

squibby92

Coldplayer
well by the looks of it we'd only miss about 10-15 minutes of the strokes, plus last year i thought it relatively easy to get in and out of crowds when i saw an act except for when i saw florence and the machine and i asked to be lifted over the barrier haha

johkujii

jjjjjjjjjjj
Coldplayer
Oh yeah I've seen a vid of Florence playing there last year, it was that Dog Days...song and it looked pretty intense hahah. + The Strokes aren't playing main stage so that'll probably make it easier

squibby92

Coldplayer
i think the strokes will get a bigger crowd than whoever's on the main stage though. Because we all know that they should be there anyway. Also with Jessie J pulling out there's a time slot needed to be filled, I wonder could it be them???

PenandPencil

Is brea liom Coldplay!!
Coldplayer
Oh yay, I'm not the only Irish person here :p :D

I wish I could be going to this year, but I'm too young so I can't. Hopefully next year, but definitely the year after. They were outstanding at Glastonbury, so hopefully they can make us Irish proud next week!! ;)

squibby92

Coldplayer
i'm sure they will, after watching them again from the festival they played last night they seemed better than the performance at glasto. can't wait! this time next week beyonce will be nearly finished her set and then coldplay will finish of an awesome weekend :D

squibby92

Coldplayer
Last year the only coverage of the festival on tv was an half an hour show on the british channel 4 (which didn't do the festival any justice). Anyway RTE's 2FM are doing a lot of coverage this year, radio, web and sharing the live coverage with other european radio stations. Here's the link about it, hope it helps for finding a live stream or broadcast of next week for those interested :)

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
Any url for a livestream or radio playing Coldplay tomorrow?