[10-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (warning: m'cr will be busy see P7)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
==Setlist==

1 Mylo Xyloto
2 Hurts Like Heaven
3 In My Place
4 Major Minus
5 Lovers In Japan
6 The Scientist
7 Yellow
8 Violet Hill
9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
10 Princess Of China
11 Up In Flames
12 Warning Sign
13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart
14 Viva La Vida
15 Charlie Brown
16 Paradise
17 Us Against The World
18 Speed Of Sound
19 Clocks
20 Fix You
21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

-----------------

A second Manchester Etihad Stadium how has just been confirmed for Sunday, June 10 (the first has sold out). Tickets due on sale shortly. A
link

9.53 UPDATE: The first Manchester show has now sold out. A second Etihad Stadium show has been added for Sunday, 10 June. The tickets will be on sale from the links below from around 10.30am

- Gigsandtours / 0844 854 1360
- Ticketmaster / 0844 847 2312
- Seetickets
- Ticketline / 0844 888 9991
- Ticket Factory / 0844 581 9900

link

Liam

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Im gunna get these aswel as going to london!

JackColdplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My parents bought tickets after seeing them on the X Factor (no they're not fair weather fans, got all the music, seen them live, and that just made them want to go again)!

james porter

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ticket swop

I have a friend who has two standing tickets for Manchester Sun 10th June... But would like to swop for Sat 9th June.... Can anybody help????

vanessa

Guy's Personal Assistant
Coldplayer
Is a general admission ticket a standing / floor ticket?

lawbokent

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hi all, i have a dumb question regarding the ticketing since i am from hk and never have the experience in stadium gig

as the general admission ticket on official page are all sold out, i found out there are quite some ticket (called either stand/ level 1 unreserved seating or general admission) available on "getmein" or "seat wave" in a wide range of price. do these stand/ unreserved seating tickets means standing ticket?

thank you very much for your help in advance! really look forward to standing and jumping and enjoying the gig!!

TomJMusic

Tom
Coldplayer
hi all, i have a dumb question regarding the ticketing since i am from hk and never have the experience in stadium gig

as the general admission ticket on official page are all sold out, i found out there are quite some ticket (called either stand/ level 1 unreserved seating or general admission) available on "getmein" or "seat wave" in a wide range of price. do these stand/ unreserved seating tickets means standing ticket?

thank you very much for your help in advance! really look forward to standing and jumping and enjoying the gig!!

Heyy! As far as i'm aware yes, 'stand/unreserved seating' tickets are basically the same as general admission tickets. As GA tickets are for standing or for the first tier as well. So they should just be the same thing.

Hope that makes sense! :)

lawbokent

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Heyy! As far as i'm aware yes, 'stand/unreserved seating' tickets are basically the same as general admission tickets. As GA tickets are for standing or for the first tier as well. So they should just be the same thing.

Hope that makes sense! :)
thanks a lot~:)

btw, do u know if the tickets on those website, say getmein or seat wave or viagogo, are reliable? becoz they have a fairly large price range on the same kind of GA tickets.

samwilzrhcp

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got my tickets for this date last night! Sat up in the heavens but its going to be amazing!

J4MIE

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am taking my family on a surprise visit to this... got 4 seats on Tier 3 ( :( ) but should be good anyway. Will take them out for a drive and see where we end up. They have no idea about it :D

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
all the way from Scotland?! At what point during the 6 hour journey do you think they might ask, "Where the hell are you driving to?" :lol:

J4MIE

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
all the way from Scotland?! At what point during the 6 hour journey do you think they might ask, "Where the hell are you driving to?" :lol:
Ah yes, it's all planned down to the last detail! Going to Alton Towers on the Saturday, then late start on Sunday and go to the cinema lunchtime, then "scenic route" to mcdonalds opposite the stadium and take it from there. They have no idea about any of it... Can't wait! :sneaky: