12 Coldplay Months of 2009: FEBRUARY (Eleven superstars together!)

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanks guys :blush: february was a great month, so it wasn't hard to find coldplay news to make the review

akasapple

ChrissyBerrygirl
Coldplayer
awsome review Lore. !!! :wacko:
I love the postcards from faraway project. :heart:

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
Awww, awesome review Lore! :nice:
So much stuff happened in february! How did our heads not explode with so many things going on? :freak:
But this is a no brainer, Postcards Project all the way :D

secretspy

Believe in Better
Coldplayer
I love how at the musiccares gala chris is the only one in "uniform" and everyone else is just in normal clothes!
will dresses so well!!

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
NOTHING beats the Postcards Project video and announcement, I think that was my favorite moment as a member here and as a Coldplay fan :wacky: :heart:

Although the tour dates announcement was pretty good because that meant 2 more concerts (one in front row) for me! :D

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer
NOTHING beats the Postcards Project video and announcement, I think that was my favorite moment as a member here and as a Coldplay fan :wacky: :heart:

Although the tour dates announcement was pretty good because that meant 2 more concerts (one in front row) for me! :D
I remember being annoyed by that announcement :dozey: But then I ended up flying to another country to see them :awesome:

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm still upset... those bastards completely forgot my country :bigcry:

but ha! no coldplay member can escape from Lore, even if that means travelling 1600km :evil: :lol:

for me the best moment of course was the Postcards delivery :heart: