Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[12-May-2014] Exclusive Ghost Stories Screening at the O2 London

gai

Come To An Exclusive Ghost Stories Screening

To celebrate Coldplay: Ghost Stories on Sky Arts, we're giving Sky customers a chance to see the full performance of the new album a week before Ghost Stories is released.

We're hosting an exclusive pre-screening of the show on the evening of Monday 12th May at The O2 in London and we'd love to see you there.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR TICKETS

link

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I hate that i dont live in London right now....i would have loved to go.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Also thanks for posting :) Youre really quick

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Should we have to be a SKY TV user? Because I dont have the account.

Chris594

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Should we have to be a SKY TV user? Because I dont have the account.
Yes sadly you have to be a sky subscriber to get tickets, first come first servered and then be able to attend at cineworld in the O2 london the max is two tickets per customer "You'll need to make your way to the venue on 12 May at 6:30pm drinks reception, 7pm screening starts."

coldplay36

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I live in London now and I don't have a subscription... if someone goes alone and has 2 tickets, PM me i'm free on Monday ^^

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
Yes sadly you have to be a sky subscriber to get tickets, first come first servered and then be able to attend at cineworld in the O2 london the max is two tickets per customer "You'll need to make your way to the venue on 12 May at 6:30pm drinks reception, 7pm screening starts."
Looking at the small print, they are going to oversell the amount of tickets like they do with TV shows and then on the day it will be first come first serve (so get there early)