15-Oct-2009: Keep A Child Alive Black Ball, Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City [Chris Martin Only]

nancyk58

Up&Up
Coldplayer
VLV cover version debuted at no. 5 on the Swedish Singles Chart today

:wink:
I thought it was...interesting to hear Clocks and VLV sung with Alicia Keys...but I didn't love it either.
I guess we love them so much we are kind of "possessive" with Coldplay songs and don't want anybody else to sing them... :p :nice:
I totally agree: It is not the same when others sing Coldplay songs. Today I had that experience with Viva la Vida.

A cover version of Viva la Vida debuted at no. 5 in the Swedish sales and download chart today. It is a very poppy and smooth, oversweet version of VLV.

The VLV cover version is sung by DARIN, an unknown artist and former runner-up in the Swedish version of Idols a couple of years ago and performing VLV at this season's Idols last Friday, I read in a thread about VLV versions created a couple of weeks ago. A video with Darin's performance of VLV is also posted on that thread.

I find Darin's version of VLV very smooth, too sweet and poppy. When I heard it for the third time I felt a little sick and longing for the original one.

I still feel like flying when hearing the original.

kubagoczek

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh my goodness, sounds like backstreet boys on coldplay song ;] original better in every way ...

Noémie

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I totally agree: It is not the same when others sing Coldplay songs. Today I had that experience with Viva la Vida.

A cover version of Viva la Vida debuted at no. 5 in the Swedish sales and download chart today. It is a very poppy and smooth, oversweet version of VLV.

The VLV cover version is sung by DARIN, an unknown artist and former runner-up in the Swedish version of Idols a couple of years ago and performing VLV at this season's Idols last Friday, I read in a thread about VLV versions created a couple of weeks ago. A video with Darin's performance of VLV is also posted on that thread.

I find Darin's version of VLV very smooth, too sweet and poppy. When I heard it for the third time I felt a little sick and longing for the original one.

I still feel like flying when hearing the original.
OMG I found it on youtube and heard it (well, just the beginning because I could't go any further): it's...horrible. :sick:

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
I just found out about this show thanks to the siggys of Chris all around the board.

Not Chris' best performance but like the others have mentioned, it's for a good cause :)

Now to the more distinctive part of the show..
Chris' outfit is just.....wow.
I was speechless and my jaw practically dropped when I saw his photos...
Plus he's all buffed up! :stunned:
+1 sister :nice:

Clocks In My Place

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
OH MA GAWD.:eek: I just squeed like a total fangirl:blush:, and I'm not even a Chris-girl!

I like the hair! It's seeexxaayy:wink3:
But someone mentioned he looks older, and I think when his hair is this short it makes him look older. But I still like:wacky:
Woah, Cooky! :surprised: ;) See? Chris is so gorgeous and hot! :sneaky: :wacky:

He looks great! :wacky: Very handsome. :smug: As long as he doesn't keep his hair that short the length is okay with me for a while. :D

gigg

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh yeah.....he looks sooo good in this outfit.
Im all for making this the uniform of the next tour...

I just found out about this show thanks to the siggys of Chris all around the board.

Not Chris' best performance but like the others have mentioned, it's for a good cause :)

Now to the more distinctive part of the show..
Chris' outfit is just.....wow.
I was speechless and my jaw practically dropped when I saw his photos...
Plus he's all buffed up! :stunned:

Columbina

P2C2E
Coldplayer
Maaaaaan. I missed the VLV tour in my area, but I probably could've made it to this if it'd been announced sooner. Haha, oh well. I'll catch him next time he's around :wacky:

Gomattii

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
does someone have clocks with alicia keys but with good aduio..or a good video?

ling333

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
does someone have clocks with alicia keys but with good aduio..or a good video?
Sorry I cannot find any. But this isn't their first time playing clock together, if you remember the summer sonic event in tokyo last year.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCVLDnEc7hc"]YouTube - Coldplay feat. Alicia Keys - Clocks - Summer Sonic Tokyo Japan 2008[/ame]

AdrianaRM

redwildberry
Coldplayer
This version of Clocks is just great, I loved it! And Chris gentleman-like dressed, looks like he's getting married : P