16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Clocks In My Place

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
My video of most of Yellow from Sunday's show in Herning. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEz_1A-T50"]YouTube - Coldplay some of Yellow live from Herning, Denmark 16th of August 2009 (16.08.09)[/ame]
Sorry abou the quality and turning around. :shame: I recommend right clicking 'show all' because the video really is smaller originally and looks best that way.

There are more to come.

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What, I didn't see those fireworks. :stunned: First noticed now :(.
During which song did let those off?!

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
What, I didn't see those fireworks. :stunned: First noticed now :(.
During which song did let those off?!
Roos, I can tell you that it's because we were so close to the stage that we couldn't see the fireworks behind the stage. ;) I didn't see them either.

Dr_Dangerous

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No, I keep checking youtube. Did anyone see Jonny fall during In My Place? There was a video that mentioned it, but it was so far away that I couldn't see it.
Nope, didn't see that... but maybe I were just looking at something else at the time, there were so much going on :p

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So guys still no video of Will singing?
No :uhoh:.
It's so weird that nobody has a video of that!

I'll ask the people in the 'Coldplay in Herning'-facebook group, if somebody has a vid of Will singing TKC :wacko:.

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
Okay okay, I will post the god damn video of Til Kingdom Come! :rolleyes: But you can hardly hear Will. :uhoh: So DON'T get your hopes up for a fantastic vid.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
It's just funny how there are videos of Chris' improv song and Billie Jean but no Will and TKC.

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer
@Dianne - Are you sure he fell? I think there was a point where I thought he kind of did a weird movement but I don't remember seeing him fall... :thinking:

I can't believe I'm doing this. :shame: Uh.. I hope you can... uh... hear Will. :uhoh: :escaping:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xumdmRc4R4"]YouTube - Coldplay - Will singing - Til Kingdom Come live from Herning, Denmark 16th of August (16.08.09)[/ame]

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
@Dianne - Are you sure he fell? I think there was a point where I thought he kind of did a weird moment but I don't remember seeing him fall... :thinking:

I can't believe I'm doing this. :shame: Uh.. I hope you can... uh... hear Will. :uhoh: :escaping:
YouTube - Coldplay - Will singing - Til Kingdom Come live from Herning, Denmark 16th of August (16.08.09)

Well, someone put on their youtube that the "guitarist made an epic fall" during In My Place, but I couldn't see it on the video...just wondering.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Julie, I could hear Will just fine. The two of you did a nice duet. :p

Thanks so much for posting it - can't get enough Will...

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I agree with Ifdianne, you did a lovely duet. :smug:

Have to get some sleep now, been sooooo tired everyday at school since the concert. :D
Good night guys. :)