16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

tigermilk

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ok so i don't get it..this is on ticketmaster and livenation web site..which one will it be on sale on..i don't want to be on the wrong one and miss tickets..oh and on ticketmaster the prices are US $41.00 - US $103.50
These prices are correct! Do not forget those added on fee's which will take the top tickets over $120!

___haithur

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh thank god I found a San Diego thread haha

anyway, tickets go on pre-sale thursday...I'm still confused on where to buy from. ticket rush/live nation or ticketmaster.

Diuretic

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hmm, is it the same presale password for all three? im confused, since there's ticket rush presale radio presale and regulra presale

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
wtf why did the prices go up...they are now US $43.10 - US $108.73..this has annoyed me..although not to the point of being mad...

feathers

She's not anyone
Coldplayer
wtf why did the prices go up...they are now US $43.10 - US $108.73..this has annoyed me..although not to the point of being mad...
That is rather annoying. And pretty ridiculous as far as ticket prices are concerned in general. I mean, come on guys! We're from America, we're all broke right now!

backstreetchix97

I used to rule the world
Coldplayer
Anyone buy tickets today? LOL I wanna get tickets but they are sooo expensive. Thinking about just getting Lawn seats and saving $$$ for he Home Depot Center in Carson since that place is huge!!!

tigermilk

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How did the presales go? My friend from TM says that most of the seats were in the 200's and were over $125!!!
Anyway, I have a batch of tickets in the 200's. So if anyone can't get tickets on saturday, feel free to PM me and I will try get cost price tickets for anyone who asks nicely!:D

grekgirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How does one go about obtaining those Presale Passwords ie Ticketmaster, Cricket, TicketRush, Radio, LiveNation, etc. ?????
Does anyone know?

grekgirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks. I was able to get in to the Radio Presale, before I saw your corrected pass.

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
Anyone buy tickets today? LOL I wanna get tickets but they are sooo expensive. Thinking about just getting Lawn seats and saving $$$ for he Home Depot Center in Carson since that place is huge!!!
that is a good idea..but oh well money is not an option at this point in my life...this for right now gives me a reason to live in my time of sadness.haha so emo..anyways i got section 205 row D for the san diego one..and i am going to wait for the general sale for carson..

backstreetchix97

I used to rule the world
Coldplayer
that is a good idea..but oh well money is not an option at this point in my life...this for right now gives me a reason to live in my time of sadness.haha so emo..anyways i got section 205 row D for the san diego one..and i am going to wait for the general sale for carson..
WOW nice!!! How much did you end up spending? I would get better seats but for all the concerts I go to, I usually buy the tickets for the person I am going with too :( Sooooo yeah! Sucks cos I could use that extra money to get an EVEN better seat hahaha.

backstreetchix97

I used to rule the world
Coldplayer
How does one go about obtaining those Presale Passwords ie Ticketmaster, Cricket, TicketRush, Radio, LiveNation, etc. ?????
Does anyone know?
Usually they give it out through e-mail, website, radio etc.....but what works for me is always google : D I google everything! Google is like my oracle hahah.

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
WOW nice!!! How much did you end up spending? I would get better seats but for all the concerts I go to, I usually buy the tickets for the person I am going with too :( Sooooo yeah! Sucks cos I could use that extra money to get an EVEN better seat hahaha.
true but i'd rather much go with someone i know..ppl here disagree with me..anyways i bought 2 so around 250...still worth it in my opinion..