16-Jul-09: Wireless Amphitheatre, San Diego, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Pho

___haithur

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
true but i'd rather much go with someone i know..ppl here disagree with me..anyways i bought 2 so around 250...still worth it in my opinion..
that's how much mine were as well since i bought for my friend, who is out of town. i got section 201 and row F.

Jsalyers

1 2 3 Will
Coldplayer
Im surprised you got 200 section, I found some in the 100 section.

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
I found 2..but I didnt buy them!

I know i know! WTF!!!
:lol:
wtf joe..why not? i would have bought them in a hearbeat..now i just don't want to come home tomorrow and see that u got better seats cuz i will kick myself 10 fold

Jsalyers

1 2 3 Will
Coldplayer
wtf joe..why not? i would have bought them in a hearbeat..now i just don't want to come home tomorrow and see that u got better seats cuz i will kick myself 10 fold
Aww Erick im sorry! Well I was going to tell you about them but you never came back online!

Jsalyers

1 2 3 Will
Coldplayer
Well I think it might, the good seats that is. There is always some seats left in the back a while after they go on sale!

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
well if i mean i think this is one of those u can't miss what u had kind of things..since u have never seen coldplay, vivi, u will love the whole thing but like me if u have seen them pretty close up then u have to tell yourself that u aren't going to always get those seats..anyways are u going alone or what?

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well if i mean i think this is one of those u can't miss what u had kind of things..since u have never seen coldplay, vivi, u will love the whole thing but like me if u have seen them pretty close up then u have to tell yourself that u aren't going to always get those seats..anyways are u going alone or what?
Im going with my cousin..