17-Jul-08 - KROQ show at Jessica's house

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
I'll admit I'm sooooooooooo jealous! they need to have that contest in holland! I'll start emailing the radio stations... though I don't have a back yard, Oh well they'll just have to hold a super cool and unplugged acoustic set in my bedroom....

and six songs to pick? I would just freak out over making that descision alone....

good for her... no jealousy here, none at all :bigcry:

LMAO Guy's like :shocked2: "is he taking is pants off?!"

talkingonsquareone89

Girl with headphones 24/7
Coldplayer
I heard Jessica's interview on KROQ yesterday. Some of the stuff I actually remember from it:
* She had been stressed out for weeks since people she hadn't even talked to since high school were asking if they could come.
* Chris asked her if he can use her "loo" :laugh3:
* Her dad was piss drunk and was saying, "CHRISSSS!!" and Chris went up to him and said, "You're drunk, aren't you?" :lol:(don't quote me exactly)
* They played 6 songs and she got to pick all the songs. Can't remember most of them, but I remember, "Green Eyes" and "Yellow"
* Kevin or Bean (on KROQ) were going on about how great Coldplay is for doing this sorta thing...

.... That's all I remember. I won tickets from KROQ, too.. unfortunately I didn't win the grand prize (Them playing @ my house of course)
She got to pick the songs?! GREEN EYES?!

Guess I'll be joining the 'jealousy' party with the rest of you all. :cry:

TallGuyCM

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow

Here's the songs I would pick if I could pick any 6:

1. Warning Sign
2. Sparks
3. Green Eyes
4. Trouble (since I didn't hear it on Tuesday :( )
5. The Scientist
6. Shiver

Not sure whether it'd be cool to force them to play Shiver since they apparently don't like playing it live or whatever, but it's such a fantastic song...

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

The Jonny and Chrissy love in the back yard! :bigcry:
Jonny in the khaki pants. :stunned:

Why can't things like this happen to me! :bigcry:

OK that girl is obviously reaching behind Will and have a bit of a Guy butt squeeze and Guy is kinda panicked because he thinks it's Will. :laugh3:

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
:lol: :eek:

OK then: is that Jonny deserting Christopher and pinching William's love handle :p

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
Busybeeburns!! :angry: Don't you be encouraging Angie!! :rolleyes: She's perfectly capable of imaging things all by herself :laugh3:

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Busybeeburns!! :angry: Don't you be encouraging Angie!! :rolleyes: She's perfectly capable of imaging things all by herself :laugh3:
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned pulling that sorry excuse for a scarf round Will's neck :p

akasapple

ChrissyBerrygirl
Coldplayer
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I've never seen coldplay's show before,
and she has sung "trouble" with them in his garden

no, I'm not jealous. :(

OK that girl is obviously reaching behind Will and have a bit of a Guy butt squeeze and Guy is kinda panicked because he thinks it's Will. :laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

CRYSTAL

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
i am not jealous because i'll see them at shows always when ever they tour US.

but she is indeed lucky to be honest.Because out of all people KROQ chose her's house and coldplay played there.

so yay for her!:)

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Am I the only one wondering if it's a bit too 'perfect' that the winner happens to be a really cute girl from an affluent area with a yard big enough to house a sound crew, stage, and hundreds of people...?

They would never do something like this in the UK.

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Sounds like an MTV 'sweet sixteen' party type thing to me!
UGHHHH.
disappointing to see them at something like this :\

I'm jealous though!! If they came to my house/garden to play, I would give them my own setlist and not allow them to leave until they had played it. mwahhahahaahaha :devil:

A RUSH OF VIDA

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Am I the only one wondering if it's a bit too 'perfect' that the winner happens to be a really cute girl from an affluent area with a yard big enough to house a sound crew, stage, and hundreds of people...?

They would never do something like this in the UK.
interesting very interesting.....but i guess when u sign up they say u have to have space and stuff like that but who knows