[18-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB, Canada

timyyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
For me is the studio version of DLIBYH better then the live version i heard... Warning Sing sounds terrific!!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Viva La Vida/Charlie Brown/Clocks/Fix You/Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AI1nUIoUi4[/ame]

blueberry426

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I too want to get rid of PoC, it seems very cheesy with Rihanna on the screen & not something I would enjoy. I would bring back Politik & some of you would disagree with this, but I wouldn't have Warning Sign. This is my dream setlist (obviously it won't happen on this tour);
1. Life in Technicolor.
2. Violet Hill.
3. Yellow.
4. In My Place.
5. Talk.
6. Hurts Like Heaven.
7. DLIBYH.
8. Lovers in Japan.
9. Politik.
10. Shiver.
11. Trouble.
12. The Scientist.
13. Moving to Mars.
14. Lost!
15. Clocks.
B-Stage
16. Green Eyes.
17. UATW.
18. Don't Panic.
Normal Stage again (or whatever you call idk)
19. Paradise.
20. Clocks.
Encore 1.
21. ETIAW.
22. Fix You.
23. Up With The Birds.
Encore 2.
24. Amsterdam.
25. Death & All His Friends.
This would be absolute perfection, although it would never happen.
Great list! I love to hear Moving to Mars too! They did it on the iTunes festival last year and it sounded awesome.

Alexshep

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Great list! I love to hear Moving to Mars too! They did it on the iTunes festival last year and it sounded awesome.
Now that would be the greatest setlist ever, I really want to hear them sing Moving To Mars again!! And A Rush Of Blood to the head!!

AlfredB

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If they replace Warning Sign with SITS in London, and keep DLIBYH, that would be AMAZING!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Yellow

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3o0pAmodI[/ame]

Charlie Brown

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukrM83WmPs[/ame]

Paradise

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kGSRw2ltE[/ame]

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
is warning sign going to be the next song-interruption-joke like the hardest part during the viva tour was?! :dozey:

but good to see/hear that song back on the setlist! :) will it remain on there?

playyourlife

all you need is love
Coldplayer
Very clear the position of DLYIBYH in the setlist is wrong. It came directly after warning sign according to the vid...

EDIT: nevermind...

EDIT2: Can you see how fast the roadies are. Chris end his piano solo after WS. AHT starts, everything dark. DLIBYH starts, piano is gone :eek:
The piano rose up and down out of the B stage. They might've had one each for both the A and B stages but I'm not sure.

The outro of Warning Sign was one of my favourite parts of the concert! I found PoC to be awkward and I would've preferred if it was swapped for something else, but it's my mom's favourite song. That's the problem, I think it wouldn't make the mainstream crowd happy if it wasn't played.

Charlie Brown was awesome. Chris said something like, "Okay, if you can jump, I want to see you jumping!" Needless to say, everyone jumped. Where I was at least. So fun.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Loving WS right in Don't let it

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
Yeah 2 pianos, with different paintings and everything, both beatiful by the way.