[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
This is crazy:
The highest AUCTION bid (per ticket) is currently £750.00.
The highest VIP AUCTION bid (per ticket) is currently is £1,250.00.

I didn´t expect the general auction tickets to get so high :angry:
:eek:

impressive

axe

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeahhhhh i'm so excited but so sorry for who didn't get it

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
As I wrote on the other thread, I just did a search for 'Coldplay' on SeeTickets and the only event listed was Coldplayer :laugh3: at the Liverpool Stanley Theatre.
Maybe if Clodpaly were headlining nobody would have found that page! :laugh3:

r2ro

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
As I wrote on the other thread, I just did a search for 'Coldplay' on SeeTickets and the only event listed was Coldplayer :laugh3: at the Liverpool Stanley Theatre.
That didn't stay hidden for long!

On the positive, it's on the exact same street as that hostel is where I've booked into.

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
No sorry guys, got it wrong, it's the tribute band we think - it's the 19th November listed not December - silly me!

axe

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How is it even possible to get to both shows?

simply taking liverpool firstly, newcastle secondly.
i refreshed 2 pages in the same moment..
and i got them :)

wisna

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
simply taking liverpool firstly, newcastle secondly.
i refreshed 2 pages in the same moment..
and i got them :)
I still don´t get it, I was really concentrated, was on the website half an hour in advance, refreshed the site every half-second, was in the queue in two tabs, in one I waited and in the other one I refreshed constantly, then tried to fill in everything necessary as quickly as possible and still didn´t get it :cry:

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
Can I just throw a weird suggestion out there for someone to shoot down?

What's the capacity for St Georges Hall? It's central, more likely to be free and would have great acoustics for the supporting choir...

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
Oops, double post.

Board is running really slow for me tonight - I guess there must be more folks around than usual

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I still don´t get it, I was really concentrated, was on the website half an hour in advance, refreshed the site every half-second, was in the queue in two tabs, in one I waited and in the other one I refreshed constantly, then tried to fill in everything necessary as quickly as possible and still didn´t get it :cry:
I didn't manage to get tickers either :(

*Sarah*

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I didn't manage to get tickers either :(
:hug:

it sucks, especially since it's your city.

i hate how some tickets are already on ebay for more than ridiculous prices while real fans can't go...

Petit Prince

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:hug:

it sucks, especially since it's your city.

i hate how some tickets are already on ebay for more than ridiculous prices while real fans can't go...
I know, it really sucks. :(

When we were trying to get tickets for Take That, all the ticket websites were down for hours but there was tickets on ebay straight away. I wonder how they do it. :\

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
I know, it really sucks. :(

When we were trying to get tickets for Take That, all the ticket websites were down for hours but there was tickets on ebay straight away. I wonder how they do it. :\
add the listing on the off chance they get a ticket, particularly if they've sent someone to the box office to purchase

castilloa06

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got a standing ticket .. now my question is .. normally which section is closer to the stage? the standing or the seated section?? i've been to lots of concerts and sometimes the seated section is after the standing section .. will this apply to coldplay??? when i saw them n Houston n 2008 i bought VIP tickets and dunno if there were any standing tickets .. i just hope as soon as i find out where the Gig is, to be the first one n line lol!