[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Cris_Santos

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Finally back to Brazil!

What an incredible night! Under 1 roof is a very special event for me since the 2011 edition was actually the last time I saw them live (they cancelled LA tour). 2 years :O

I love Christmas (my birthday is at Christmas day), so seeing a Coldplay Christmas concert was the best gift I could ever wish :)

This time I couldn't queue early but considering the time I arrived I got a pretty nice spot. The venue was adorable. At the stadium era I still feel very grateful for having the chance to attend such small concerts.

They didn't disappoint me at all. In fact I realized how much I miss them!! The whole band was on fire and seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as we were :dance:

Apart from David Brent who isn't my cup of tea, I had fun with the other performers. Kid's company videos were very touching also. It's such a beautiful work and the night was just perfect to celebrate it :)

I just hope that it doesn't take me that long to feel like this again. I just can't get enough :D

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
All I can remember about the appeal is that lady in the multi-coloured dress.

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
Considering the amount of photographers in front of us at the gig, there have been surprisingly few professional photos showing up online so far. (that I know of anyway) Thanks for posting these.. :D

luci&lia

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
another vid., no good quality though, but 15 minutes and
a nice view to the lightshow: Clocks, Charlie Brown, Fix You

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpE3FxGgbWM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpE3FxGgbWM[/ame]

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Wow ! - thanks for this vid... the opportunity to re-live it and actually hear what Chris was saying. I was right over at the side of the balcony and the sound was distorted.
Happy New Year everyone. 2014 - new cd / tour hopefully ?

dynamiccoins

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hi - and to bring in the new year, out of nowhere, my wrist band has started working again :)

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
hi - and to bring in the new year, out of nowhere, my wrist band has started working again :)
Yes you can get them working again - instructions on You Tube. I've done mine - easy. If yours has started by itself, well............. ? ? ?

dynamiccoins

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes you can get them working again - instructions on You Tube. I've done mine - easy. If yours has started by itself, well............. ? ? ?
It just started by itself - on of the kids came in with it this morning to show me - but I have seen the paper clip trick to get it on for a moment if thats what you mean.

They cant have much of a battery in - it faded and went off after a couple of hours....but hey it put a smile on my face :)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
It just started by itself - on of the kids came in with it this morning to show me - but I have seen the paper clip trick to get it on for a moment if thats what you mean.

They cant have much of a battery in - it faded and went off after a couple of hours....but hey it put a smile on my face :)
Some of them do that a couple of weeks after they were activated.

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
Several of mine from the 2012 tour came back on after a day or so. I don't think the one from 2011 ever did though. I don't know if the Eventim one has, it's on my bedpost, so I suppose I know it hasn't during the night so far or it would have woken me up. :D

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator

No, not with a paper clip. You stretch the battery'holder' up a bit and then just a squeeze to make the contact will light it up...and, yes, it certainly does make you smile.

PrincessofChina

In confusion, confidence
Coldplayer
Mine was glowing when I woke up this morning.. best thing to see when you wake up :) It kept going for 3 hours before the battery died.

PrincessofChina

In confusion, confidence
Coldplayer
I taped some stuff on my phone as well.. only recently uploaded them. Fragments of White Christmas, Viva and Clocks. The Viva one is my favorite, for obvious reasons :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zk4ILUZWYA"]Coldplay - Viva la Vida at Under1Roof - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfTll-Mwv14"]Coldplay - Clocks at Under1Roof - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTC1Zz5jynA"]Coldplay - White Christmas - YouTube[/ame]