[19-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ National Stadium, Warsaw, Poland

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
this is called a live thread :nod: thousands of fan photos, reviews, nice videos.. thanks everyone!

will's face :lol: :lol:

hps

happy?
Coldplayer
Eyes :heart:

And again... :)

A part of coldplace.eu team !

Poky

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I put them on my desk near the plate with cookies and my phone rang. When I come back he ate cookies and started eating confetti. And he liked it, I think :laugh3:. Mylo Xylodog :D

Millla

coldplayer
Coldplayer
My review with crappy pics

I came home from Warsaw yesterday. A beautiful city and what a show!! :awesome: It was awesome, incredibly awesome.
We (me,my sister and mom) arrived to the stadium when the gates were already opened (we had Golden Circle EE tickets). People with GCEE tickets were already in but we still got very good spots. I think I've never ran as fast as I ran into the stadium! The guards told us to stop and breathe.When we had calmed down a little they said: "Okay now you can run again!". Then the Oxfam's banana men stopped us. They must think I'm totally out of my head because I was crying all the time they were talking to us:lol:

It rained like three hours when we were waiting at the stadium, but the rain stopped before Charlie XCX started.I didn't really like her music, but Marina and the Diamonds were nice. I think she did her job well as an opening act. She made the crowd scream loud when she said something like: "Coldplay are in their dressing room getting ready so can you make some noise so they can hear how great crowd you are?"
When Jay-Z's 99 Problems started I finally realized that I really was in a Coldplay concert.The feeling was so amazing! And when Back to the Future started I was sure I'm going to faint soon,I cried and screamed and jumped and omg :awesome: (My heart beats really fast while I'm writing this:D)
The lasers during HLH looked awesome! And the confetti during IMP :dazzled:

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii482/Millla42/?action=view&current=20120919_210408_zpsf24d2c86.mp4

Major Minus sounded great and so did Lovers in Japan. And the balloons! :dazzled:

The Scientist was absolutely wonderful :heart: Some people had yellow balloons during Yellow and Chris shouted:" I love the balloons,I love the balloons!":D
Violet Hill and GPASUYF were great as well.

PoC must be my least favourite Coldplay song but it did sound very good live! And Up in Flames and Warning Sign :heart:

DLIBYH sounded very powerful and amazing! And Viva la Vida was incredible of course :dazzled: And oh my God the xylobands during Charlie Brown and Paradise!! How beautiful!

It was great to hear Speed of Sound and I really loved Will's voice on UATW :heart: He sounds like an angel :dazzled: Clocks was very powerful too and Fix you was beautiful :wacky: During Fix You Chris said it was Matt McGinn's birthday :) And the ending with ETIAW was brilliant :wacky: But it all was over too soon, I felt like they played only for 10 minutes:( But I was happy when I got out from the stadium because I felt like all the people are chrushing me. If I'll some day go to a Coldplay concert again, I am probably going to take a seat. But the show was amazing:cool:

I saw only one Coldplay poster in Warsaw (though it was MX poster and had nothing to do with the concert). But I saw this and it reminded me of Coldplay:

:D

And I went to a CD shop and they had own shelf for Coldplay's CD's :wacky:
Btw, I met Kamilé (la.cri.mosa) on Thursday. It was great to meet another coldplayer :nice:

So, it was a great Coldplay holiday for me!
Thanks for reading :nice:

UdaPruda

found love in chaos
Coldplayer
Great review, Milla! Very nice meeting you there : )

I'm trying to write my review, but it's horrendously long and with no pictures :uhoh:

kate_

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am the girl in red trousers :)

Millla I was standing next to you :D Almost, I guess becuase my friend and I were standing somewhere ahead of you, by the rails, we had a flag saying: nice to see you again.

All concert, actually all day was great. All the waiting, the run to get the best place by the railes, and after that - the show. It was superb, magnificent. Guys, how they were playing, how Chris was singing, the music itself, xylobands in the dark, confetti - all was magical. When they were playing PoC Chris noticed our flag, pointed at us and start making some funny face expressions, like those "eyes" which you can see in the one hps's pictures from previous page :) It was unbelievable, being so close to your idol, all of them. And then Up I Flames started and with it another surprise - when piano showed up on the X-stage there was our album on it. Unbelievable and amazing feeling, to see that silent thank you to our gifts :)
I can barely find words in Polish to describe how great was that day, so how could I do it properly using English, just amazing day with amazing people :D

Millla

coldplayer
Coldplayer
Millla I was standing next to you :D Almost, I guess becuase my friend and I were standing somewhere ahead of you, by the rails, we had a flag saying: nice to see you again.
I think I saw the flag!

velocitygirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, what an amazing concert! It was definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to. The show was perfect...p.e.r.f.e.c.t. :D :cool: I 've never seen something like that before: the sound, the music, the vocals, the special effects, the xylobands, the confetti, the balloons...everthing fitted to perfectly well. I had goosebumbs several times and it was over far too quickly. Can't wait till they tour in Europe the next time! :)
And what a great, great crowd! They really knew how to rock! Thumbs up! :D

And thanks Millla for selling your ticket :cool:

Here're some of my pictures:

hps

happy?
Coldplayer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! :heart: :heart:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Klc3s7yvZo"]S?onie - Coldplay Warszawa (19.09.12) - YouTube[/ame]