2-Dec-08 - Birmingham, NIA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
have they said how much they're charging you? i would have hoped they'll have charged you the cheaper price if they ran out before your booking got through
Don't worry, if this is the case, I will be ringing them and complaining/finding out whats gone on..... just need a seating plan to confim it!!!!! :(

Anditwasallyellow

My coldplay cd's
Coldplayer
I booked this morning too, I think I'm on the floor in section N wherever that is! The charts are just useless! However I'm really looking forward to this as it's going to be the first time I see coldplay. I hope it will be as good as when I saw muse at the NIA 2 years ago, that was brilliant!

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Im very confused cos on my order it says 1L,K,28-31. Where the hell is that?!?! it only goes up to J on the plan!!

confused but VERY excited :D:D
Lower tier?? That would be my guess. Anything else, I don't know. I've been looking on and off all day, but I haven't been able to find a decent seating plan.

Is it true the capacity's only 4,500?

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
I just talked to See on the phone....this useless guy told me that the place I was allocated is the right price (the higher price)?? even though its possibly on the upper level..... this is a joke. I dunno what to do :/

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Do people think it's fair for them to charge me to sit in this level for 42.50?
I can see its nearer to the stage, but its still going to be high up.
Im so confused.....dunno whether to get a refund or not.

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Depends. From what my friend's told me who's been there before, it's not a huge place, so you're not going to be too far away. If it is on that side (I'm still trying to find a decent plan), well, it's not a bad view, just up a bit. The difference in price is only about a fiver - I'd stick with it. A cheaper ticket could put you at the back on the floor where you won't have so good a view.

Pezza

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The cheeper tickets are the ones right at the very back of the stadium.

Lower tier or Higher tier. Your still going to have a very good view. It's not worth complaining really and it's all sold out now so there's not a lot they can actually do.

ncrawley

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi I've just bought tickets for the 2nd.. however as I live in Nottingham I'm going to get the train over but the last train leaves at 23.10pm so I was just wondering if the gig would have finished in time for me to get back to the station in time?

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
probably something like this

Life In Technicolor
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Speed Of Sound
Cemeteries Of London
Chinese Sleep Chant
Fix You
Strawberry Swing
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version)
Talk (techno version)
The Hardest Part (Chris - piano instrumental)
Postcards From Far Away (Chris - piano instrumental)
Viva La Vida
Lost!
The Scientist (acoustic)
Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will singing)
Viva La Vida (remix interlude)
------
Politik
Lovers In Japan
Death And All His Friends
-------
Yellow
The Escapist (outro)

kizzers

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
whos going to be the lucky man then-

Ticketmaster have still got tickets for tonight, and theyre in block cc, right in front of the stage!!!!!

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
I might have a spare ticket for this gig, please PM me if you're interested!!! Its seating in the upper tier, but on the right hand side, close to the stage (section 2)

:)

marianatsl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Kara, just wrote on your wall on fb.
got your message this morning... :nice:

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
If anyone has any trouble getting hold of Kara directly about her spare ticket feel free to PM me and i'll text her about it :)

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Get in touch asap if you're interested in that spare ticket :)

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
*considers for a minute*

Nah, there's no way I'd get there in time, especially as it's snowing, plus I have work in the morning. And I'm seeing them on Sunday.

Thou shalt not be greedy. Hehe.