[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

nev72

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
anyone else feel more confident about these tickets than morning?
I do. I've learnt a few things about See Tickets since then, and I was able to pull tickets this morning about an hour later (Could not allocate error means I couldn't get them)

Adam94

Going nowhere fast...
Coldplayer
Did anyone have any luck with the app this morning?

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
This is so messed up. Why Coldplay didnt let us know that they are gonna have the second gig? :(

mayurshikotra

O
Coldplayer
24 min

how i feeling - (fjinfsdibgfiuagbdiubgauidgbiudbgreubaigbgiubreaibrguibgiubreaibgr)

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Hello again everyone. Hope you had a great day so far. Round 2 just minutes away… :D

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
This is so messed up. Why Coldplay didnt let us know that they are gonna have the second gig? :(
because they're assholes that's why.

They're lovely assholes, but STILL

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
If the website decides to crash again

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer

Actually i think its not bad that they didn't tell anyone earlier. A lot of people who came up empty this morning have probably no idea that there is a second show. Better chances for us.

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer

Batman, I am very frustrated right now :( :( It has been so unexpected. I dont know if I should buy the ticket on 2 July or not. THIS IS KILLING ME.

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
anyone have any last minute tips?

Adam94

Going nowhere fast...
Coldplayer
did anyone use the gigbuddy app earlier? Im just looking and its basically see tickets app, its their tickets that they sell and I imagine its a different server because its paypal owned.

nev72

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There was a gig originally scheduled for another artist at RAH on July 2nd and all the other dates around the 1st gig were taken up. The July 2nd show pulled out through illness so Coldplay snapped up the venue for a 2nd night. Dunno how recently the cancellation was confirmed but it would have been nice to have known beforehand.