[2-July-2011] Coldplay @ Rock Werchter festival, Belgium

doritji

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I decided to buy one aswell. I just thought that if this would be their only gig in Belgium next year, I'll be screwed and I'd have to wait sooo long for them to come again. If they announce a solo show in Antwerp before the festival I'll probably sell my ticket though (unless of course, some other great bands confirm)

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
Hey guys, do you know if I would still be able to find tickets closer to the event?
Because of work I still don't know if I can make it, at least not now, it's a bit too early for me :anxious:

Sirhc

Martinized...
Coldplayer
Don't worry, Werchter doesn't sell out that fast.

There is only one band confirmed for Saturday, so most people wait untill they know more names. 80 euro is a lot, if you're not a real Coldplay fan like us.

I remember however last time Coldplay came, it sold out in a few weeks, but then The Killers played the same day and they have lots of fans as well.

chopotte

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was at Werchter last year , we decided to go only 1 month before the event and there were only 3 days passes remaining....too expensive.... so we found tickets on e-bay more expensive than the initial price but "when we love, we don't count the cost." ;)

Sirhc

Martinized...
Coldplayer
Last time at Werchter, their concert was absolutely great. The best one of all the Viva shows I've seen. I think they like it there :)

chopotte

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last time at Werchter, their concert was absolutely great. The best one of all the Viva shows I've seen. I think they like it there :)
I agree! If only the Killers were there as well again this year.... :heart:

chopotte

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I didn't like Elbow at all :embarrassed: , I fell asleep against the fence :laugh3:

mathieu_c

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Aww, come on. I thought Elbow played the second best set of the day. Brilliant band and they played an amazing concert, considering it was still quite hot when they played.

chopotte

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No, the second best set of the day were The Killers.... and the 3rd was Block Party but Elbow were better than Amy MacDonald, I give it to you :laugh3: