2008: VIVA LA VIDA TOUR - EASY THREAD FINDER (updated 6-Oct-08)

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
Í'm sure it is. The concert on the 2nd was sold out completely in just a couple minutes. Stupid 8-ticket limit! Should be 4.

clockpolitiks

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
New Date- Ft Lauderdale November 9th.

EDIT- sorry, you caught it already.

Stefan8

I do know some things
Coldplayer
The October 3rd concert in Rotterdam is also visible on Coldplay.com now :)

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Jen - coldplay.com has added a second Chicago date to the tour schedule - July 22!

Cranbury14

Everything's not lost.
Coldplayer
thank youu thats is soo helpful. i was pisssed when my show got switched.

ohmystarisfading

Sarah
Coldplayer
They've added a second date for NJ in October :D

It's Monday, October 27th at the Izod Center in East Rutherford NJ. I'm not sure if they have it on their official site, I haven't checked it in a while.

Chavi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was just thinking about Will's birthday, and the fact that they'll have a show on his birthday. So I was wondering who was gonna attend that special night, and realised that there was no thread for July 31st in Toronto... :uhoh:

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
They've added a second date for NJ in October :D

It's Monday, October 27th at the Izod Center in East Rutherford NJ. I'm not sure if they have it on their official site, I haven't checked it in a while.
still not on there :\

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
I was just thinking about Will's birthday, and the fact that they'll have a show on his birthday. So I was wondering who was gonna attend that special night, and realised that there was no thread for July 31st in Toronto... :uhoh:
i thought there was one, will go have a look

Edit: nooooo there isn't, BUT there is now :D

jonaspetter

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last nights show i stockholm were AWESOME, before they started play there were a classical track played, anyone who knows the name of it?

Larry

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last nights show i stockholm were AWESOME, before they started play there were a classical track played, anyone who knows the name of it?
You mean this Viennese Waltz song?

Johann Strauß II - An der schönen blauen Donau (english: On The Beautiful Blue Danube)

dylan86

over this... ahhhhhhhhhhh
Coldplayer
is viva la vida tour gonna be the biggest world tour of the last twenty years, when the south american concerts will be announced, in terms of number of concerts?
it already plays more venues than any rolling stones, madonna, bon jovi and u2 tour!
there are a couple of red hot chili peppers' with 180 concerts (i'm relying on wikipedia) for californication/by the way promotion
but i've spotted a 222 concerts tour in 1988 by metallica, coldplay has a 159 one now plus south america so they're not gonna beat it!

anyway i've been considering only large scale tours, not mid sized band that may play hundreds of very small venues and clubs