[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
Can someone please record this!!!!!!! I'd love to hear their two new songs!!!

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Eskapist said:
Thank you my friends, you're so kind *hugs*
*hugs* #PeaceForFrance

I don't get how someone is so terribly f'ed up to do the stuff that's going on in Paris right now. All thoughts are with you and France my friend. I am really sorry. The whole wide world is with France tonight. #PEACEFORFRANCE

Doolittle2008

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey, this question has probably been answered all over the place, but I just want to ask so nobody has to go digging for it....

Will the video be available at this thread? And is there another place to watch the video stream besides this forum thread?

Someone please record this, yes.

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
Playing Fix You in tribute for my French Coldplayers and all other Parisians who have been effected by this awful tragedy :(

gai

Hey, this question has probably been answered all over the place, but I just want to ask so nobody has to go digging for it....

Will the video be available at this thread? And is there another place to watch the video stream besides this forum thread?

Someone please record this, yes.
the stream is on the first post on this thread. stephen is not streaming anything there yet i think.

Doolittle2008

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OK. I would record this except I only have quicktime player on my crappy mac and that doesn't record audio from the computer, unless you want it going from speaker into microphone lol

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
I'm not watching the stream, but to all of our French Coldplayers, my thoughts and prayers are with you. The whole world is standing with you tonight.

You are all so strong. Stay safe. <3

diego_camargo

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Funny but the TIDALXCOLDPLAY ad in portuguese says the event will start in 10 minutes, but I believe they didn't check the time zones correctly LOL.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Thank you for all your messages of support. It means a lot. Our hearts are aching. I couldn't watch the stream anyway but I just don't feel like it right now. I truly hope the ones who do watch have fun because Coldplay are exactly everything that a concert should be about and not what happened tonight in Paris. Let this night not just be about tragedies in the world.