[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
The best live performance in years, absolutely. Sparks, Til Kingdom Come, Imagine... great

Hey guys, my district in Paris is a ghost town. It's so weird. What a tragedy
For what it's worth, we are all with you guys.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Fucking shitttt
It obviously was not the time or the place to play the new songs from the album considering what had happened that day in Paris, you can understand that, right?

KidA

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think they should have just played Parachutes acoustic entirely. Would have been perfect and the We Never Change / Everything's Not Lost ending would have fit perfectly too.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
I haven't watched the set yet, but what a beautiful thing for Coldplay to do in the wake of such tragedy. Imagine, Sparks, UAtW are all perfect in the light of everything that has happened.

I'm hearing
"So fly on silver bird
Fly on to me
I know that I could give the world
Only you can set me free"

After that he sings something different but I can't really make it out.
Reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water." I would love if the guys took inspiration from that song:

"Sail on, silver girl
Sail on by
Your time has come
To shine
All your dreams are on their way"

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Here's the video of Sparks I recorded. [video=youtube_share;ksf4ZFWzE_4]http://youtu.be/ksf4ZFWzE_4[/video].

Part of me wanted to record the whole show, but the part of me that won, was the part that said "just enjoy the show and know that you are seeing something magical and to be present without holding up the phone the whole time."

But I think my husband recorded Imagine. I'll check his video and possibly upload too.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Hello I'm kinda late for the party. Was the concert streamed somewhere or is there a download for the concert somewhere? I'd be very happy to know that.

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks so much! I hope the video will be uploaded on an actual server so we can download it °__°
you rang?

[video=youtube;A2-gSb7hHfA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2-gSb7hHfA[/video]

in glorious 144p, shot vertically....

Eskapist

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Chris voice makes every song better than they already are. He just killed me tonight.

XPDood

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, to hear Fly On in this time, after the Paris tragedy, really brought the feels down my spine. Just as powerful as Fix You (is it the first time it's being played acoustic live?).

Really great acoustic set by the band!

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Honestly, I had forgotten how emotional fly on was before this set. I may have shed a few tears at 12:30 am in my bed

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sat, Nov 21st