[2015-12-05] Coldplay On Jonathan Ross show

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
damn, i'm slipping. added the link.
Thanks! Any other way if we live outside the UK? Or can you tell me how to get a proxy/unblock something? (That's probably the stupidest sentence I've ever written here haha).

Last edited:

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Thanks! Any other way if we live outside the UK? Or can you tell me how to get a proxy/unblock something? (That's probably the stupidest sentence I've ever written here haha).
I always use Hola and it works best :p
Go on itv.com and sign up an account before watching the show :)

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I always use Hola and it works best :p
Go on itv.com and sign up an account before watching the show :)
I thought people kept posting here that Hola was bad...

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes it does! Thanks!

a2iel

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This was great! May I just point out that if I was Chris's friend, I'd say, mann, I suggest you wear black for interviews. His armpits are always so sweaty and the blue top, (even though it's double shirt!) doesn't help much haha.

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
LOL, Chris and Simon on the couch together - a promise of good fun.
'Best goddaughter award', aww.

Wossy not knowing how to pronounce Beyoncé was so funny as well. "How old are you exactly?"
The surfer impression was pure gold. I love it when Chris is in stitches about his own jokes! :D

God bless the internet.

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I love that the actress from Chewing Gum was on it too! Chris not being able to stop laughing at his own jokes was great, he's got such a cute laugh x

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Thanks for posting the video link to this! Watching now.

L

LiquidSky

Thank you! I had been wanting to watch this yesterday but knew I'd probably have to wait 'till today!

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
The part where Chris cant tell the story of the origin of Everglow because he breaks out laughing evert 2 seconds....the best :)

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
The dirty joke that Chris made when he was talking about the room with all the mattresses and the Jacuzzi made me cringe! Ahahahaha the bit where the actress from Chewing Gum genuinely couldn't remember her God-Daughter's name! x

likeafire

Scientist
Coldplayer
Chris was drunk. This interview made me cringe lol. When he couldn't tell that ever glow story like what was going on there.

Simon Pegg was good, I liked when he backed Chris up by telling everyone he's not miserable as he's portrayed.

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Chris was drunk. This interview made me cringe lol. When he couldn't tell that ever glow story like what was going on there.

Simon Pegg was good, I liked when he backed Chris up by telling everyone he's not miserable as he's portrayed.
Ooo was he drunk? I thought he just laughed a lot, it's so cute when he erupts into laughter, I just waana hug him! x

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The dirty joke that Chris made when he was talking about the room with all the mattresses and the Jacuzzi made me cringe! Ahahahaha the bit where the actress from Chewing Gum genuinely couldn't remember her God-Daughter's name! x
I couldnt tell what video he was referring to. Violet Hill? LiJ? Something with an old mansion....

L

LiquidSky

That was really funny! Loved it! Btw, is it just me do the guys always seem nervous about what Chris might actually say in interviews (like they'll look at each other)?