[2015-12-09] Salle Wagram, Paris, France

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Good evening. We’re pleased to announce that Coldplay will perform a special, intimate performance at the Salle Wagram in Paris on the evening of Wednesday, December 9.

Tickets will be free. An online ticket ballot form has just been sent to the band’s Facebook followers living in Paris and to Coldplay mailing list subscribers living in France.

Said Chris Martin of the concert: “Paris is a very special city for our band. It’s a place of unequaled grace, spirit and beauty and we can’t wait to play this show.”

——-

Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que Coldplay donnera un concert spécial et intime à la Salle Wagram à Paris Mercredi 9 Décembre 2015.

Les billets pour ce concert seront gratuits. Un formulaire d’inscription au jeu concours vient d’être posté sur la page Facebook du groupe ainsi qu’envoyé aux membres français de la newsletter de Coldplay.

Chris Martin au sujet de ce concert: “Paris est une ville très spéciale pour notre groupe. C’est un endroit à la grâce, l’esprit et la beauté inégalés. Nous sommes impatients de revenir y jouer pour ce concert. »

Anchorman

Source

Last edited:

arschpoeler

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do you guys know how people from outside of France can apply for tickets? Or is that not possible?

kiteboarder85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Crossing fingers... my girlfriend and I applied with 4 different e-mail adresses... :)

Saad

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Then hopefully you'll get a positive response (if you win twice, please let me know)

kiteboarder85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No problem to share with coldplayers if i got 2 mails :)
hopefully we get 1 at least... don't know how many applies they received :/

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Applied as soon as it was announced. Would be devastated not to go!!!! I haven't received the mail today, hopefully they will send them tomorrow morning?

Saad

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I still think they'll send emails today (especially for people coming from outside Paris). Those tickets might be free but they're killing me

Taz1853

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ppl let the gig go to locals. We got London & ghost stories small tour. The French deserve this

Coeurli

According to twitter people have started to receive the email! Do check and well if someone has it and needs a +1, please consider me! I live in Paris and absolutely want to go!

edit: Nevermind, apparently only one person tweeted it, it appears this is only a rumour.

kiteboarder85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Applied as soon as it was announced. Would be devastated not to go!!!! I haven't received the mail today, hopefully they will send them tomorrow morning?
Hopefully... i'm coming from 400km i'll have 24h to plan something :D

LittleDrake

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If only REAL fans who deserves it could have tickets... Like for example the Coldplaying.com forum users :cool:

Coeurli

I live in Paris so the level of frustration would be rather high!! Looks like we'll get our answer by tomorrow morning.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good luck to everyone