[2015-12-10] X Factor Italy Finale

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Coldplay guests of the Finale!

When a news is so sensational you can not wait to comunicarvela: the Coldplay will be guests of the Final X Factor 2015!

Just today this band from the unstoppable global success has announced the publication of the new album A Head Full of Dreams , released on December 4. It will be an explosion multicolored, as anticipated by the single Adventure of A Lifetime available today, and will feature collaborations with Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher, Tove Lo and Merry Clayton.

Coldplay say they have never had so much fun to make an album and have never been happier with the end result ... think how happy we are we to let them present on stage # XF9!

The appointment with Coldplay is for December 10, 2015, live from the Mediolanum Forum of Assago!

Source

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Yeah my mum told me about this. Nice its been confirmed with a source link. She´s so looking forward to it haha

MickCas

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
For sure AOAL ...plys I prefer some old gems than new album songs... My guess is no more than 2 songs

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Has it started yet? Can't find streaming here

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is on now. Not sure what time Coldplay comes on so we will just have to watch, it's fun!

MickCas

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Setlist
Adventure of a lifetime
A head full of dreams