[2015-12-13] X Factor UK Finale Live From Wembley Arena

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
WATCH LIVE:
Mobile Link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/stephend2000

X Factor: Get ready for serious girl power as Adele signs up and Little Mix and Fleur East perform TOGETHER

We are too excited.

The X Factor final just got an extra special boost of star power as Adele has signed up to perform.

The ITV show teased us all on Twitter by tweeting simply: "Hello"... before adding that Adele really will be popping up in Wembley Arena on Sunday night's show.

She will indeed be performing 'Hello' (which finalist Che Chesterman covered earlier in the series, incidentally).

Sunday's show will also feature One Direction and Coldplay as the show celebrates "the best of British music".

But that's not the only exciting announcement, as it emerged that Little Mix and Fleur East will perform on Saturday night's show - together .

We can only imagine how fierce that performance is going to be... and it seems like Little Mix are looking forward to it too.

They'll join Ben Haenow, who will be performing his new single 'Slamming Doors' on Saturday night.

And he's promised a "little surprise" - any guesses?

Leona Lewis has also signed up to perform, but we're not sure which night she's taking to the stage.

As for the actual final, we'll be seeing Che Chesterman, Louisa Johnson and Reggie N Bollie battling it out to win The X Factor.

It all kicks off live from Wembley Arena on Saturday, December 12 at 8pm on ITV and Sunday, December 13 at 8pm on ITV.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Eki Norlan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sunday, December 13 at 8pm on ITV.
that time zone is still Italy ?
im in GMT time zone, so what time i can watch streaming ??

Eki Norlan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ouh is that so ,., wow okay thanks the info
and the streaming link hope you post it too here :)

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow! This is at Wembley? Anyone going from here?

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wembley Arena, as opposed to the stadium :p Same venue as when they performed Paradise & Charlie Brown in 2011. Not as big as it sounds!

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Oooh so there are two Wembleys: Arena and Stadium. Interesting.

TAKE ME THERE PLZ

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Today is the day!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love when they play an album track like they did on XFactor Italy. Hope AHFOD appears tonight too :) It reminds me of them playing Square One at the BRITS ^.^

Sonny

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm hoping for Xylobands and two songs (definitely AOAL and maybe HFTW); the performance in 2011 really boosted sales, it helped make Paradise number one in the UK. They need to make themselves stand out over Adele.

L

LiquidSky

Got to tune in just in time. I guess the chimps are always going to be part of the show?

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Wow, I was thoroughly suprised that the crowd joined in on the "Woohoo"'s. This was also Chris' best performance of this song vocally IMO.