[2015-12-13] X Factor UK Finale Live From Wembley Arena

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Just saw the video on twitter. Wow those monkeys can spin! haha I love how Chris always touches his heart at the end of the performance and smiles so big. :)

I cant wait to see those laser lights live during the tour :)

Eki Norlan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Same as me Just saw the video on twitter, even i can't see them live streaming due to my internet problem last night
the performance is great !

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Just saw the video on twitter. Wow those monkeys can spin! haha I love how Chris always touches his heart at the end of the performance and smiles so big. :)

I cant wait to see those laser lights live during the tour :)
Watching their live performances increases my excitement. Hope they bring those apes with them during the tour! :D

Eki Norlan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Watching their live performances increases my excitement. Hope they bring those apes with them during the tour! :D
Watching their live performance is my dream hehe ;) , i hope in the Tour Asia they will come to especially Indonesia :)

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Watching their live performance is my dream hehe ;) , i hope in the Tour Asia they will come to especially Indonesia :)
It'll be awesome if they go to Indonesia you're fantastic fans! I do hope your dream comes true!

Fazkool

Projektmarch: CP eFanshop
Coldplayer
Fellow Indonesian here! Yes we're literally craving for the boys to come to Indonesia! Please notice us Coldplay!

Eki Norlan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Fellow Indonesian here! Yes we're literally craving for the boys to come to Indonesia! Please notice us Coldplay!
Ouh my I'm Glad to hear what you say, I & my fellow fans will always watching the info about concert to come to my belove Country Indonesia ;)