[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
No it's OK, I get your point and I never meant to diminish the accomplishment of the forum or, in any way, Thalia ! It was just a question that didn't get out of my mind. I still think it was necessary to mention it though, and now it has been largely cleared up in the preceding posts.
Also, we can clearly hear that with any in-depth or original question, they were really surprised and it wasn't always easy to come up with an answer, even to a question that to us, as fans, sounds simple or just so interesting we NEED an answer to it ;)

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
I'm really happy you are all enjoying this interview so much! This has been in the works for several months and we worked really hard on this! Thalia did a brilliant job representing us (and all of you, actually!) and we feel very grateful for the band, Phil and Debs. Merry Christmas guys!

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Great interview. I really enjoyed listening! Thank you so much Batman and everybody else on the team who made it happen!!!

And shame on you Debra Wild for vetting questions, haha!

Mexima

Don Quixote
Coldplayer
Really a nice read!!
Great journey and interview!!
:D:D Imagining when Jonny met the gingerbreadman
Thank you all for the great Christmas present!!!

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Guys! Let us know what your favorite part of the interview was?!!!!!! :D
My favorite part was when Will overrode Debs veto and asked to listen to the question! We finally got an interview where they do not repeat the same answers over and over. Regretfully Guy was not brave enough to tell that he hates Talk on X&Y. But the reason that Will gave for such approach was very good!

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Why is a risk to give an interview to a fan site? They should definitely do more of this!

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Great interview. I really enjoyed listening! Thank you so much Batman and everybody else on the team who made it happen!!!

And shame on you Debra Wild for vetting questions, haha!
Hey, we were lucky enough to even see the band!

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
*The Bat Strikes Again!*

Awesome interview @Batman! I really like these Coldplaying podcasts, congratulations for putting it all together. :D

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
they are taking a risk giving this interview to a fan community.
If it wasn't for the fans there would be no Coldplay. I think an interview is the least they could do.

Amazing interview nonetheless!

gai

If it wasn't for the fans there would be no Coldplay. I think an interview is the least they could do.

Amazing interview nonetheless!
gosh read the post! i was talking about the management, not the band. everything goes through the management.

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
<3

I loved to know what they did before shows, and I was happy to find out that 'Daylight' is Guys favourite Coldplay song (such an underrated gem:p) and that he loves Jamie xx's new album!:)

@Batman why can't you take over every interviewer in the world? You're really good at it (and drawing);)

beastwars

Light reflection to fade
Coldplayer
Thank you Thalia and thanks to evdryone who's been involved in this, especially the band. I'm very glad that the four people in that room had fun during the interview.
From this experience I understood a couple of things, but I'm not gonna ruin the thread by being too critic, it's not the right place to do it. Said that, I'm very thankful to everybody, and I think that Thalia got the best Christmas gift ever (and honestly deserved IMHO).

LdySpace

Biggest CP Fan 2013
Coldplayer
That was stellar! What an unbelievable experience!!

I loved how they picked two of my top three fave songs to say as theirs. Don't Panic and Daylight. Hell yeah!

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
<3

My favorite part... Reading the whole journey was amazing, Thalia is really good at describing things!
Talking about the Q&A I like the question about what they've learned from each other and the last one.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You can't make everyone happy but we certainly tried our best. All the stars had to align. We were so lucky to be able to get this interview. Coldplay is wanted and loved by so many ppl around the world and the demand to interview them is incredible. Their management team is doing the best job they can and have to look over every little detail so everything goes perfectly. So many factors to consider, just coordinating Thalia at the venue for the interview is a huge undertaking let alone the band having a performance that night. They make their decisions based on what is best for the band. They have their reasons. We were thrilled for opportunity for Batman to interview the band. This was an chance of a lifetime and we tried our best to create, present and produce a great interview for you and the band and we are so very thankful to Debs and the management team. Merry Christmas everyone.

gai

btw, even though the band and crew seem to be friendly from all accounts, i was really surprised at how the hallway went all quite when the band came out! maybe will was giving his death stare. lol

Stephie

My heart is my gun
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Truly a great gift! Thanks to the whole team for your dedicated work! :)

My favourite part was also how they talked about what they learned from each other. So insightful. I like it that they realise these things and that they make them better as individuals, as a group of friends, and as a band.

melanieau

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I haven't posted in a long, long time but I just had to come and say how happy I am for Thalia!! I've known her a long time and to see her get the opportunity to interview Guy and Will makes me so so happy! :D