[2016-04-01] Estadio Unico de La Plata (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Oh, I know that. I was not sure if that was what you meant, hence my question mark.
I am trying to keep an eye on successful requests and analyse what kind of videos/reasons Coldplay seems to go for.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
SHIVER. :bliss:

So Heroes is going to remain in the setlist for the remaining shows? I love the song, but it's occupying another song's spot.
Most likely, but that's pretty normal for them to do. They covered Billie Jean for like most of the Viva tour and it fit very well.

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
UATW wasn't on the set, but apparently it was played

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/T4FArgentina/status/716098523519959040

To get a set most of the times people wait until the show is over and ask the guys that move the instruments, etc.
HOLD ON A MOMENT. They're playing the version that they did at the Belasco Theatre acoustic show, in which there was an extended loud-singing section that we all thought was the lyrics to Birds because it mentions a "silver bird" but THEN IT WASN'T and there they go SINGING IT AGAIN THAT WAY.

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?
Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpR6spqEs8Q

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, the fake 'Birds' remains at the end of UATW? :p Awesome! Looks like they played an extra song then.

I think the rain adds a bit more atmosphere to some songs. Especially if they played Oceans! You know what they should do: Move Army Of One to the main stage and instead of Magic, play Oceans on the B/C stage :)

Shiver is a good choice. Much better than Green Eyes for me. I hope they go towards B-sides but I think at most, we'll hear One I Love. I can see Speed Of Sound & Trouble making an appearance at one point.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
So they put one song in (The Scientist) and one out (UATW) ? Damn... What's wrong with playing a few extra songs... Sometimes I feel they aren't allowed to play more...

Edit: oh wait it was played! But my argument still stands haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

MajorXyloto

Coldplayer In Technicolor
Coldplayer
Just came back from the show! It was amazing and a lot of people filled the field pretty quickly before the show got started. They didn't play Army Of One, it was probably replaced by Us Against The World which wasn't in the setlist. They also keep teasing Oceans, but just short bits.

MajorXyloto

Coldplayer In Technicolor
Coldplayer
Just to be clear, they didn't play more songs. The Scientist replaced Army Of One instead of replacing UATW

Ronnie O Sullivan

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Just to be clear, they didn't play more songs. The Scientist replaced Army Of One instead of replacing UATW
Seriously?

If so, good choice. I really hope they find a way to play Army Of One on the Main Stage.
Its not a song for the C-Stage anyway.

nikofunk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
so finaly they played 21 or 22 songs (setlist.fm version)?

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Seriously?

If so, good choice. I really hope they find a way to play Army Of One on the Main Stage.
Its not a song for the C-Stage anyway.
Agreed. I actually like Army of One a lot but I saw a video I found on Youtube and the electronic drums sound pretty week whereas on the album version they have so much POWER. I do like Jonny's guitar though! Like other songs this album, Jonny sounds a lot better live.

Xylobryte7

Up&Up
Coldplayer
They have butchered Fix You, my favorite song live and it's just not as good without the organs playing.

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
it makes me wonder if Chris actually needs to play on Fix You, you can actually hear the organs in the background, makes me wonder what Chris is adding when he's sitting on the piano to play if you see what I mean XD

Xylobryte7

Up&Up
Coldplayer
it makes me wonder if Chris actually needs to play on Fix You, you can actually hear the organs in the background, makes me wonder what Chris is adding when he's sitting on the piano to play if you see what I mean XD
In videos I've seen can't hear them, but I believe he actually plays the first organ and the second one that comes in is a backing track. It's pretty nitpicky from myself but i just love the sound of them haha

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
I actually like Army of One a lot but I saw a video I found on Youtube and the electronic drums sound pretty week whereas on the album version they have so much POWER. I do like Jonny's guitar though! Like other songs this album, Jonny sounds a lot better live.
I actually don't think they sounded weak but what I do think is that it'll sound much better if they play the song on the Main stage, by which I mean that they must play it on the main stage for several times. I'd like if they do alternate.

I do like Jonny's guitar though! Like other songs this album, Jonny sounds a lot better live.
You're right. And the volume of his guitar is very loud this era (compared to MX and GS). Loud enough to hear exactly what he's doing !