[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can't post the link because my phone is annoying but there are short videos of the show in good quality at musicmanfromchile's instagram.Probably too soon to get full videos.Does anyone know if there are any good quality videos from shows from this past week on YouTube?
Yup, to help, just search Coldplay and sort by date and request only this week's uploads!

Hedwig

A Head Full of Dreams
Coldplayer
Lol that was easy,why didn't I think of that?sorry if my questions are silly :p Thank you again for your help :).

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
Best C-Stage set so far but no Politik is a real shame. Going to the one in Lima and is the song I want to hear the most. Looks like it was sacrificed so they could fit Army of One in the B-Stage which makes me hate song even more lol

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
No Politik? ETIAW? In My Place? Actual version of Midnight?

Dissapointing.

• Get rid of that useless remix at the end of Paradise
  • Make Midnight longer
  • Take AO1 off more setlists, from now on.
  • Bring back In My Place
  • And play Fun live
  • Oh and bring back GPASUYF. It's like they don't want to be rock or play any old stuff anymore.

Last edited:

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
No Politik? ETIAW? In My Place? Actual version of Midnight?

Dissapointing.

• Get rid of that useless remix at the end of Paradise
  • Make Midnight longer
  • Take AO1 off more setlists, from now on.
  • Bring back In My Place
  • And play Fun live
  • Oh and bring back GPASUYF. It's like they don't want to be rock or play any old stuff anymore.
okay so if we are doing this :
- I Agree with the remix, but they are playing it as a interlude while they are walking through the B stage,thoo
- I love Army Of One, i'm glad they put it back on the setlist
- favorite setlist so far, let's hope they'll put back Politik on the setlist at some point
-don't EVER play Fun live, i really don't like that song
- please play more from Viva la Vida or X&Y
-They didn't play Asmterdam and promised they would bring the song back during the Chicago date of the MX Tour....
- would it kill them to put A Message back on the set list? It's one of their (if not THE) most beautiful song they've ever written

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
So I missed it, was there an audio broadcast of the concert or not? :happy2:

Last edited:

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
Do Coldplay sets usually repeat themselves over the course of a single tour?
not always. during the Viva la Vida tour, they changed their setlist a little during the course of the tour . with the MX tour, I remember after the festival tour was done, they removed Cemeteries of London, and they added Lovers in Japan instead of Lost and Don't Let It Break Your Heart instead of Politik !

gai

Is it me or are they switching up the setlists quite a bit? Isn't that a good thing? (I just feel like the complaint level is a bit high after just 3 shows...)

Is this the confirmed setlist? http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2016/estadio-nacional-santiago-chile-53f053dd.html
they are switching up the setlist more than the mx shows. they might settle on something that really works and flows after sometime. but for the time being, let's enjoy! like you said, it's only been 3 shows of a 2 year tour so far.

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
they are switching up the setlist more than the mx shows. they might settle on something that really works and flows after sometime. but for the time being, let's enjoy! like you said, it's only been 3 shows of a 2 year tour so far.
I also think this is what's gonna happen. By the time the U.S. Stadium tour comes the only setlist change it's probably gonna be the request song.