[2016-04-05] Estadio Nacional, Lima, Peru

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
How about a request song like Bigger Stronger? Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground? Trouble? Amsterdam? (I can go over this all day long haha)

In My Place is alright, but it's overplayed in the concert. Guess it's time to play more rare songs!
They probably wouldn't know how to play rare songs. They probably go through the request songs and pick one they like and know how to play.

Last edited:

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Does anyone else want the band to play Lovers In Japan again?? I love the live version!!

gcm20

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I listen Coldplay since Parachutes and always wait for this concert, i don't forget that night was the best concert of my life :awesome:, the fireworks, setlist, the band all was perfect, My favorites in the concert was Yellow, Fix You, Charlie Brown, The Scientist.

Sadly i don't have any pictures or videos some thieves stole me my phone and camera.:bigcry:

P.D: Sorry english isn't my native language.

D

diogo_sg

I listen Coldplay since Parachutes and always wait for this concert, i don't forget that night was the best concert of my life :awesome:, the fireworks, setlist, the band all was perfect, My favorites in the concert was Yellow, Fix You, Charlie Brown, The Scientist.

Sadly i don't have any pictures or videos some thieves stole me my phone and camera.:bigcry:

P.D: Sorry english isn't my native language.
Glad you enjoyed it so much! Too bad you lost your phone, though. Sorry about that [emoji53]

gcm20

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Glad you enjoyed it so much! Too bad you lost your phone, though. Sorry about that [emoji53]
Yes, that was awful but life goes on. Thanks:smiley:

I hope Coldplay return soon, Chris said they will be back:lol:

MajorXyloto

Coldplayer In Technicolor
Coldplayer
Don't Panic wasn't played. It was replaced with Johnny B. Goode. Such a shame, love that song.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
What an amazing concert! The stadium was huge and almost everybody was into it. Singing happy birthday to Moses was the icing on the cake.

Dubliner42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hola, recién me registré en la página... estuve presente en este concierto Cancha 1 IZQ ...alguien más por aquí que estuvo en esa zona?

un abrazoooo

sorry for typing in spanish hehe