[2016-04-16] Foro Sol, México

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Apparently new posters have appeared on Mexico city too. April 16 at Foro Sol.

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedMexico/status/667398608187060224 (Sorry I don't know how to post the tweet)
here ya go

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Si estos pósters afuera del Caradura no nos engañan, Coldplay viene a México el 16 de abril. <a href="https://t.co/6wYZmxxaOC">pic.twitter.com/6wYZmxxaOC</a></p>&mdash; BuzzFeed México (@BuzzFeedMexico) <a href="https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedMexico/status/667398608187060224">November 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
6 years later they'll finally come back!!! I've been saving money for this moment :smug:

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Warner Mexico just confirmed the date

I hope we get the band's announcement soon! :bomb:

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Conciertos Guadalajara posted an article about the April 16th date on Mexico City but at the end they added:
"Would you like to see them in Guadalajara once again? Open your eyes and if you find on the streets of the city a poster like this one, share with us the picture on our social networks. If you are the first one to do it you'll get a reward."

They are not confirming it (they literally said: "if they come to Guadalajara you can win a prize") but if they are doing a contest about it I guess there's a really high chance they'll come here too, if not why bother? :thinking:
I really hope it's true!

swallowed_in_coldplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Despues de 6 años del ultimo tour y 11 años de seguir la banda.. que rareza, mi emoción es casi nula en este momento, recuerdo el anuncio del Tour Twisted Logic y el posterior Viva la Vida, fueron momentos realmente significativos, llamadas todo el dia, emociones encontradas, ahora simplemente lo tomo como una noticia mas, es un hecho que estaré ahí, sea como sea siguen siendo los mismos, pero el nuevo rumbo que ha tomado la banda me ha hecho perder cierta emoción por verlos en vivo. Espero que mientras se acerque la fecha esto cambie, Saludos desde Hidalgo.

olguin23

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Ya 6 años?? No hay mejor noticia, ya quiero que sea Abril!!

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Woohoo!!! Sorry if I start to speak in Spanish pero la emoción es enorme!!!! No puedo esperar a que llegue la fecha!!!!

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Omg! I'm so happy Mexico is in the list!!! I'm definitely going!!! That would be the first time I'll get to see them!!! :')

edward_kingdom

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone!!! I'm so excited Coldplay's coming back to Mexico! Though I was planning to go to the US if they had scheduled it first, I'm more than Glad that they're touring Latinamerica first!!!
BTW I'm from Monterrey and there are speculations that instead of a show in Monterrey they will headline "Pa'l Norte Festival", I just hope this is not true. We might find out tomorrow :)!!!

Hola a todos!!! Estoy muy emocionado de que regrese Coldplay a Mexico!!! Aunque había planeado ir a US en caso de que lo agendaran primero estoy mas que feliz de que primero hagan el tour por Latinoamerica!
Por cierto, soy de Monterrey y hay especulaciones de que en vez de un show en Mty ellos sean los Headliners del Pa'l Norte Festival, Espero que no sea verdad. Tal vez mañana sepamos si esque anuncian su tour!

edward_kingdom

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Message for the Admins: I think this thread (Mexico date) belongs to North America section, or maybe changing the name of this section to Latinamerica, since Mexico is not part of Southamerica and people might find it confusing :)!!!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You are correct, I kept trying to move posts to the North American forum but I could not, I thought I was losing my mind b/c I found it in South America. We will move the thread soon. Sorry about that.

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Message for the Admins: I think this thread (Mexico date) belongs to North America section, or maybe changing the name of this section to Latinamerica, since Mexico is not part of Southamerica and people might find it confusing :)!!!
You are correct, I kept trying to move posts to the North American forum but I could not, I thought I was losing my mind b/c I found it in South America. We will move the thread soon. Sorry about that.
Moved

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I'm so happy for you guys OMG. FINALLY THEY COME BACK TO YOU!! :dance:

alisbe

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
This is the official poster for the concert in Mexico City. Can't wait for the week November 30th-December 4th it's gonna be amazing!!!!

abdc99

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Unfortunately could not manage to get my hands on any tickets. If anyone would be willing to sell General A tickets, I'm willing to pay a premium. Please PM if you are!