[2016-05-24] Stade Charles-Ehrmann, Nice, France

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hey Coldplayers - I'm going to the Nice concert. would love to meet up with any fellow Coldplayers going. It's going to be epic. PM me, would love to meet fellow Euro-coldplayers.

nikofunk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
somebody knows where they are going to stay in france? what hotel? or another near city like cannes or monaco?

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Bonjour Coldplayers! Today is your day!

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Thanks for all the updates Christa, cant wait to see what happens tonight. Especially with the xylobands.

Sent via Tapatalk

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Feels like they are soundchecking it at every other gig. And aweseome weather in france. Looks like a perfect day for a coldplay show.

Sent via Tapatalk

periahdark

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Did the boxes on the white Xylobands from the South America tour light up? Because these speakers being solid colors means they probably won't, or will only glow one color. At least the bands themselves are white, so those are probably still multicolor.

Arantza

Live in living color
Coldplayer
Did the boxes on the white Xylobands from the South America tour light up? Because these speakers being solid colors means they probably won't, or will only glow one color. At least the bands themselves are white, so those are probably still multicolor.
Yes did, I didn't realise that they new ones probably won't...
Captura de pantalla 2016-05-24 a las 9.25.03.png