[2016-05-28 & 29] Coldplay at BBCR1 Weekend, Exeter, UK

Eki Norlan

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
you are not the one who Exitec here Grids LOL ....,., me too hahahaha
it's long to be wait ,.,. about 4 month yea ??
remind me for this concert ,., i wanna watch it , even online watch hehe :bliss:

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Radio 1's Big Weekend: Chris Martin says Coldplay’s Exeter show will be a ‘homecoming’ for the band

Chris Martin from Coldplay has said playing at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Exeter will be like a 'homecoming' for the band.

Hosted by Radio 1 DJs, Radio 1's Big Weekend is Europe's largest free ticketed festival and has an unrivalled reputation for attracting live performances from some of the biggest and newest UK and international acts, bringing the nation together for a shared live music moment.

BBC Radio 1's Nick Grimshawthis morning announced that Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, Chase and Status, Bring Me the Horizon and Craig David will perform at Radio 1's Big Weekend 2016.

Powderham Castle, the ancestral home of the Earl of Devon, has been chosen as the venue for Radio One's Big Weekend 2016. The magical setting of the Castle's ancient deer park, along the banks of the Exe Estuary, will play host to acclaimed international artists, whilst welcoming 50,000 festival-goers on May 28th and 29th.

Source

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Great news for Exeter and Awards Chris!
And for everyone going :)

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Do you have to live in the UK in order to register and apply for tickets?

Sent via Tapatalk

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Do you have to live in the UK in order to register and apply for tickets?

Sent via Tapatalk
Or I even heard you have to be from the city :thinking:

Either way, goodluck on getting the tickets!

@AwardChris

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Yes.
You have to be from Exeter or the surrounding area.
Tickets are then done by way of a ballot so it's down to luck if you actually get one.

Even more good news is that we may be arranging a Ghost Stories And Beyond art exhibition by our friend Mila Furstova, to coincide with Chris's homecoming!

Exciting times ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I'll be waiting for this, it's going to be epic!

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know do you need to register before the 21st March hear there going to be another announcement then re the show

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Haha BMTH is still on the new music stage

Last edited:

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
This is going to be my first time seeing Coldplay live thanks to my awesome girlfriend getting us tickets to this :awesome:

I'm expecting an average setlist of just the hits but I can't complain about a free festival now can I? The lineup isn't exactly amazing, but I'm looking forward to seeing Coldplay and Biffy Clyro (as long as they don't clash, which would be typical...)

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
This is going to be awesome!!!!!!