[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

JackColdplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Best gig I've ever been too, unbelievably brilliant, the crowd was amazing. I don't know how I'm getting to sleep tonight.

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
yep, just the right amount of "coldplay are not real music" to keep the serious *ahem* music critic credentials :)
the telegraph review
The same man who did the lame top 10, did this review?
Is always the same with this newspaper... I don´t like it, a polite way to not say something rude... :angry:

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Can anyone tell me how much they were charging for beer?
Would like to know because I'm going to one of the Wembley concerts.
Thanks [emoji106]

aprilshack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Did anyone record last night's show?
God I am knackered and dehyrated from last night!

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
i'm keeping away from the setlists and full tour concerts, because the unknown is such a big part of experiencing it for yourself. know that quite well after knowing minute to minute what will happen in the mylo tour. but saw a couple of brief videos here and there. the crowd seemed fantastic! and 2 hours?? yey!

and these were just golden!

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/LottieSmith89/status/739235673144733696

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPkXiVgRXI/
oMG THE TRAFFIC CONE ONE!! :lol::laugh3: They sound like some kind of rare bird species LOL

Yeah I'm also waiting for some kind of recorded audio material from this show :wacko:

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yeah I'm also waiting for some kind of recorded audio material from this show
have you checked out the thread in Multimedia section ? [2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK [FLAC AUDIO] 2016-06-04

edit: LOL, you just did.

aprilshack

Coldplayer
have you checked out the thread in Multimedia section ? [2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK [FLAC AUDIO] 2016-06-04

edit: LOL, you just did.
Cheers! Totaly forgot about that thread! Got fuzzy Coldplay head!

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
oMG THE TRAFFIC CONE ONE!! :lol::laugh3: They sound like some kind of rare bird species LOL

Yeah I'm also waiting for some kind of recorded audio material from this show :wacko:
looooool

We got stuck in so much traffic that I arrived home by nearly 3am:|:laugh3:

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
chris didn't even know he was there until he tapped him on the shoulder! glad it was harmless and bouncing up and down
Respect to the guy who got up on stage to dance with Chris, he wasn't doing any harm and he must have had the time of his life. [emoji109]

aprilshack

Coldplayer
Does anyone have any spare confetti? Especially the shiny stars and bird confetti? Will pay P & P.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The atmosphere was much better than I thought it would be (pretty dead in 2012 I thought) and infact, was one of their best shows I thought. Not as good as Brazil / South America but was an awesome atmosphere last night! Oh, and check the announcements section - having two active members on here introducing the concert was unbelievable.

First time I've heard Trouble (one of my fav CP songs) And See You Soon live :)

Everyone was chanting Viva La Vida while exiting the stadium :D My Nephew, who was probably the youngest person there (8) had the best time ever at his first Coldplay concert!

Now, back to standing and even more jumping at Wembley soon!

Gideon_Mx

Good music lover
Coldplayer