Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Gotta go make dinner, carry on Coldplayers, have a good one!

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
dammit! that's how i must have looked! anyway,
they seem to be high up on the rafters. near the roof. in some stadiums, it can be a challenge standing and dancing there.
True. There might be limited space too.

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
dammit! that's how i must have looked! anyway,
they seem to be high up on the rafters. near the roof. in some stadiums, it can be a challenge standing and dancing there.
pretty sure the girl must have had a bit too much to drink during the opening acts haha

gai

pretty sure the girl must have had a bit too much to drink during the opening acts haha
haha! i had nothing to drink at mine, but my friend and i were the only ones in our block dancing away :dance: but then again, it was one dead audience.

nikofunk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
no news about the request, nothing in twitter yet :(

nikofunk

Coldplayer
the concert ended 5 min ago as i read in twitter... D: 1h45... they played less or they played faster.

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
I am pretty sure they have loads of other songs , but they only chose the ones they are comfortable with playing .... hence why they always chose In My Place, Trouble, etc ... kinda missing the whole point.

jossec

Coldplayer
I am pretty sure they have loads of other songs , but they only chose the ones they are comfortable with playing .... hence why they always chose In My Place, Trouble, etc ... kinda missing the whole point.
Still, better to have a bit of variation than no variation at all, like in 2012 when the setlist was always exactly the same.

Lukestar1991

Coldplayer
Yet more playing it safe, you could say.

nikofunk

Coldplayer
let's wait set list or some coldplayers to confirm what they played in stage C, because, there's no so much info in twitter.