[2016-06-15] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

SwedishColdplayer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What do you expect about the setlist during the Wembley shows? Probably a good chance to hear some rarities, nowadays, like Politik, Shiver, Spies, Everything's Not lost?

And do you think they will film this show? :)

aliszar

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey! I'm looking for tickets for this show, there are still some upper tier seats available, but I prefer a standing or level 1 ticket. Anyone here who can help me out?

Edit: I have a ticket!
I have 2 tickets available for both Wed and Thursday nitghts! Im staying at the Wembley Hilton which is directly beside Wembley and I would be happy to meet anyone in the Lobby with the tickets. Will sell them for what I paid for them. I was lucky enough to get VIP seats so no longer need these tickets. Contact me at [email protected] if interested!

gmen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know what time the concerts finish ? i am worriying about how to return to my hotel.

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
I got my ticket for this show today and i'm queuing at the north-east ramp, entrance G or F

so if anyone's got the same, i guess i'll see you there :)

Bojo

Shooting Across The Sky
Coldplayer
Just got my ticket 5 mins ago!! Finally! 15th's only a dream away now :awesome: I'm also on entrance G or F, I'd be happy to meet and queue together if you'd like! And with anybody else who's going to the north east ramp. Trying to form a little group of people right now! :)
I got my ticket for this show today and i'm queuing at the north-east ramp, entrance G or F

so if anyone's got the same, i guess i'll see you there :)

Wai Chung

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just checked my ticket, my entrance is M or N queueing at South West ramp.
If anyone is the same and would like to go together, please let me know.

Wai Chung

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm not yet. Are you? I will probably not get there until about 13:00. Where are you queuing?

nikofunk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Does anyone know what time the concerts finish ? i am worriying about how to return to my hotel.
today, tommorow and 18 at 22h30 app. so you will have enough time to take overground and underground... :)