[2016-06-16] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

nev72

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wembley in June is perfect for me! Can't wait for it! Now, if Coldplay play the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff as well, that be amazing!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[2016-06-??] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Pic of the poster/advert. Waiting for confirmation/announcement

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
There will be an exclusive UK ticket pre-sale at 9.30am GMT on Thursday, November 26 for anyone who pre-orders (or has already pre-ordered) the A Head Full Of Dreams album in any format from Amazon.co.uk, before 11.59pm on Monday, November 23.
Tickets for the UK shows go on general sale on Friday, November 27 at 9.30am GMT at www.ticketmaster.co.uk / www.gigsandtours.com .

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
^ thanks, instant save of these addresses! :nod:

Steel

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Already pre-ordered the album on CD and Vinyl from the Coldplay website...

Guessing I'm going to have to buy another copy of the album from Amazon to get access to the pre-sale!! :)

weeters

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi mate. Obviously i have pre order the album Long time ago. How can I find my code?

By the way,please don't write any code for presale i this community to preventivo any scum

Sonny

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Hi mate. Obviously i have pre order the album Long time ago. How can I find my code?

By the way,please don't write any code for presale i this community to preventivo any scum
It says they will send a code by email no later than the 25th November

Sonny

Coldplayer
Does anyone know how much tickets will be? I'm guessing between £40-£50, will this be revealed before the tickets go on sale?

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
Does anyone know how much tickets will be? I'm guessing between £40-£50, will this be revealed before the tickets go on sale?
I reckon they'll be more than that mate, at the Emirates in London back in 2012 they were charging £49.50 for standing and £55-£65 for seats.

Sonny

Coldplayer
I reckon they'll be more than that mate, at the Emirates in London back in 2012 they were charging £49.50 for standing and £55-£65 for seats.
Thanks, it's going to be hard trying to convince a friend to come along with prices like that! Do these stadium shows usually sell out within minutes or is more gradual?

Adam94

Going nowhere fast...
Coldplayer
Thanks, it's going to be hard trying to convince a friend to come along with prices like that! Do these stadium shows usually sell out within minutes or is more gradual?
Id be very surprised if they don't sell out instantly.

Sonny

Coldplayer
Id be very surprised if they don't sell out instantly.
Instantly, dam it! Hopefully not as quick as the London Hackney show. Wembley has two dates so we should be fine, as long as you've pre-ordered from Amazon.

Adam94

Going nowhere fast...
Coldplayer
Instantly, dam it! Hopefully not as quick as the London Hackney show. Wembley has two dates so we should be fine, as long as you've pre-ordered from Amazon.
Oh yeah it won't be as quick as hackney or the RAH last year but id be amazed if they last until the evening of the release day. Ill certainly be trying with the pre sale but from previous experiences they are always tricky, never many tickets in them :/

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
It's insane that you need to buy your tickets as soon as they go on sale and even worry about getting some. It's two dates in wembley, 160.000! tickets. Everyone should be able to get a pair.

I wont be able to buy via amazon but i hope that wont be a big problem at wembley.

samerater

Glowing in the Dark
Coldplayer
Everyone preorder the album on amazon, there is an exclusive UK ticket presale